No No No

Hey. This is Luda here. It is my first time talking, but I am a regular visitor, hell, I’ve been for about a year now. Well, here’s the message. I got the Video Store Magazine at my work and a interesting read came in on it, enar the end. It said that there was this game coming to stores. It’s name: BMX XXX. Well, according to Acclaim, the game would be the “first” to feature nudity. Boy, did the departments get in a upchuck. Wal Mart, KB Toys, and others said they would not carry this game, even though it would only have a M rating. A game that is not allowed because of a little of that, but they allow games with violence, and a sense of sex in there, (Grand theft Auto,) for example. And if you go to the Wal Mart, I mean, you’ll find DVD’s with it, like American Pie 2 :stuck_out_tongue: So, they’re like Hypocrates, in a way. Well, there is one good piece of news. Best Buy will carry the PS2 version of it, although it is edited and all. In my opinion, they’re all odd. I mean, shouldn’t I be able to decide what I want to play.

so do what we do. Tell them you want the games in the store. If enough of us complain, they will start stocking them.

Allright!!!

Welcome to this PeachPrincess World!!! salute

Welcome. Hmm, since you’re a regular visitor, you’ve probably read our various rants on how certain things seem to be “allowed” (like violence) while others aren’t (like nudity), so I can’t think of anything really to add. Pretty much Ksarchet-san has our general response. I’m just trying to imagine a BMX game with nudity. (context is stopping me at the moment, and the lack of sleep…)

Welcome tot he PP boards! And take this little bit of advice… to a store, “the customer is God”, so to speak, so if you’re stubborn about it, they might give up in the end (or else they’ll lsoe a customer ).

You’ll never see me fighting for an ack!lame game