No one seems to care about "Sweet Home- My Sexy Roomates" huh?

I’m not sure what right I’ve got to discuss this but as I lurk around the internet to see the hopefully positive response on the newly localized game Sweet Home- My Sexy Roommates I can only find apathetic glances and cynical reviews of the quality of the game. I was especially surprised on how dismissed it was especially on how well Nympho Sensei Ryoko did from the same artist and studio (CODE PINK).

My personal guesses are: 
1.) Bad Marketing: They botched it and while this game probably deserved more some level of unforeseen licensing hiccup didn’t allow JAST USA to market the game properly. The first week game crashes and translation errors didn’t help either. Look on Reddit’s boards if you don’t believe me.

2.) Washed Up: It’s an old game with admittedly old even if unique art. Story is nothing of note either with your cliche hentai characters.

3.) Lack of Features: This the least likely but when compared to the 2013 Japanese only version of the game (simply titled: Nukiani!! Sweet Home) has animation while this localized version does not. A patch or update could fix this but I don’t know how much time or money that would take and I’m the only one who seems to care so the demand isn’t there either.

So really I wrote all this to see if anyone cared. Any JAST USA affiliates want to create an understanding or that private? Any Mods care to give any industry insight? And finally are there any normal buyers who also noticed the lack of interest or any non-buyers who want to give ther reason why they were not interested? All discussion is welcome and encouraged.

I bought it, but haven’t fired it up yet.  I’ve been busy.  I think the real answer is nobody cares about this forum anymore.  Jast botched relaunching it the first time when they just blew the old one away and made everyone create new accounts.  That really hurt traffic, and then they didn’t like the new version so they had to re-relaunch it again, which left it virtually dead like this.

Even though the art is old, I happen to like it.  I’m not expecting too much out of the story, but this seems to be a game aimed more at people who like pizza delivery simulators anyway.

@Nandemonai
Thanks, perhaps I shouldn’t have asked if anyone cares about the game but rather for legally localized games…

Um yes, there’s JAST titles I’m interested in.  Just not this one.  I don’t really like nukige, my artistic tastes lean heavily towards the “loli” side, and I prefer gameplay titles.  I’m looking forward to Trample on Schatten and of course Venus Blood Frontier, which I’ve heavily involved myself with.

It’s a fun game for what it is. The translation team didn’t complete proper QC, so I had to step in get those patches made in a timely fashion. It’s not my type of game, but it is definitely a game that appeals to certain tastes. Mostly the slightly older VN fans who like that particular artistic style.