Nominate Kana Todo (Kana Little Sister) for the next Gam

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:06 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Naw. I don’t draw any of these. I find 'em on the Internets or the b-games I have. While I like to think of myself as creative, my art drawing skillz are totally zero. :slight_smile:

Too bad it didn’t end well for them. :frowning:

Some tell me that Sailor Chi and Sailor Phi were also twins - but since their character descriptions don’t make that claim and they lack the key factor of twincest, I believe their just normal sisters or cousins.

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:09 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Gamefaqs does not have PM. Gamespot and Peach Princess have PM.

I think that Gamefaqs tried to revive your Gamespot username for activating your Gamespot username in Gamefaqs board. I may suggest you that you may apply different email account because Gamefaqs will check each email account with Gamespot, and other CNET Networks accounts.

I use different usernames in Gamefaqs and Gamespot under two different email accounts.

:stuck_out_tongue:

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:08 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

I’ll have you know that Suiseiseki is part of twincest, and that it’s a FUNDAMENTAL LAW OF THE UNIVERSE that you must post pix of her with Souseiseki. :slight_smile:

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:19 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:17 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Myst, could you stop bolding words randomly (or so it looks like, really)? Bolding a word, just as putting it into italics, has a purpose: to emphasis it. By using this style so often and so much, you’re defeating its purpose and just make it annoying and a pain to read you.
You don’t have to jump two lines between each of your sentences either.

Hummm… I just wanted to emphasis some names of characters, games, companies. Well, I guess you and other members think the same way. OK, I’ll stop bolding words. Thanks for your advice. I’ll have in mind before posting.

Well, I guess bolding a game name is a correct way to use the style (to differentiate them). OTOH, why names? They already have an uppercase first letter to differentiate them from a common noun. For the rest: just read your post above mine and you’ll see you also bolded common nouns and not just “names of characters, games, companies”.
Jinnai says “Do not abuse commas. They are your friends, not cheap hookers.” It’s true for all stylistic features: any abuse defeats their purpose and makes what is written a pain to read.

Anyway, thanks.

OK, sensei. Hmmm… Well, I admit I didn’t notice that bold words would “defeat their purpose and make what is written a pain to read.” I’ll be more careful from now on. Sorry for any inconvenience. I really didn’t pretend doing it (trouble). Anyway, I appreciate your warning/advice.

EDIT: “I give priority to the orders of Ban!” The term “Ban” isn’t a joke. Ban-sama is a evil God of Darkness, Dark God, God of Mazoku (or whatever). He is a character from the anime/manga Dragon Quest: Dai no Daibouken. This anime is my favorite. Thanks.

[ 06-18-2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Really? :slight_smile:

BTW, I’d like to “see” (read) your guide of VRDS May Club. I only found two guides from there. Did you host it (guide) on again? Where did you host it on? :confused: