Nominate Kana Todo (Kana Little Sister) for the next Gam

You may know that the website www.gamefaqs.com hosts a yearly character contest.

This determines which character is the best ever. Usually Link from the Legend of Zelda series or Cloud from Final Fantasy VII win, however it isn’t about that, it’s about the round one matches.

Every year there are either the four (16) seeds or the eight (8) seeds. These characters are usually just “Happy to be here” characters, and never break 20% on the (1) seeds. I’d like Kana Todo to make it in to one of the low slots, be it an (8) seed or a (7) seed, maybe a (6) seed if she gets lucky.

The GameFAQs Contest message board (http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=582493&topic=29532707) had some rallying to get her nominated, and this usally works (such as Manny Calavera from Grim Fandago getting in last year due to the board). But seeing as the board only accounts for a small portion of the nominations, the characters that the board rally in never get high seeds.

Perhaps we can get the members of GameFAQs who have yet to nominate and maybe you to make their first nomination Kana.

Please go to this link:

http://www.gamefaqs.com/features/contest/contest_nominate.php

The nominations may close soon, so please go quickly, create an account there if you don’t have one because you need it to nominate and nominate “Kana Todo from Kana Little Sister” specifically, as typos or partial names don’t count.

It will be a great justice to the character and game if she were to get into this contest.

Thanks ahead of time.

Sincerely,
Pikawil

Great justice to the character? I don’t think so. The GameFAQs contests are pure crap, in my opinion.

Sorry, I can’t do it because many fanboys will refuse to vote Kana.

I guess Big Ben doesn’t like GameFAQs very much…

GameFAQ’s is fully of immature Narutard punks who think they know what’s best, but are actually just ignorant little 'cuss who secondhand hear info and try to make it sound like their experts in the field.

Errr… not to insult fans of Naruto or anything! :slight_smile:

Well, my friend. I have the “anti-censorship patches” for “Nocturnal Illusion” and “May Club”. But I’ll not post these links (for downloads) to avoid that Lamuness scold me again.

You know, why don’t you try “Milky House Memorial Collection”? This pack contain the unforgettable “Nocturnal Illusion”, “VRD May Club” and “Borderline 1.0 ~Awake~” (Doujin, Dojin, whatever).

You can get it, buying at many good online stores, OK?

I’m really sorry to hear it, Coolgamer-kun. I hardly believe that they’re so strict… “just for talking about the MayClub censorship patch… no less”. Then, I conclude we must be silent, ne? :frowning:

I like to post and participate here, at this BBS, because the moderating team are very open-minded guys and they even tolerate my (bad) jokes.

I understand how you felt and still feel about this sad, lamentable episode, in the past, because, two or three months ago, I also was banned (maybe forever) at Brazilian OPF (Outpost Firewall Pro) Community of orkut.

I was just joking once, without talking about any personal affairs, but, even so, the moderator just banned me with no explanation. “His rulesaltered to forbid, prohibit any jokes after he had banned me… Very democratic system, attitudes and rules, ne?

He even dared deleting all my pertinent, suitable posts about technical informations, issues of OPF… No comment…

I don’t believe it yet… I didn’t try to contact him, because this arbitrary, immature, ignorant, intolerant (Brazilian) moderator surely didn’t/doesn’t deserve any respect coming from me.

[ 06-11-2007, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

I refuse to do anything with them after their mods shut down my Xenosaga Roulette game on their message boards, even though it didn’t violate their policy since that game didn’t have a social board.

Awawawa… (Shinobu-chan, from LH). Another bad news, Jinnai-kun… I’m very, really disappointed with GameFAQs

I’m still elaborating a very easy guide/lists for the game Brave Soul (BS) and I’ve tried to login my account at GameFAQs, but it was unactivated!!!

Well, I guess when I conclude my humble guide, just lists/tables, but I believe the experienced BS gamers would love it. The only problem is my rest time is very short… But I think I made 70% of it… :frowning:

I’ll probably post my guide HonestGamers and/or IGN.com.

Myst, did you receive emessage from Gamefaqs yet?

If you begin to register on Gamefaqs, then you will receive emessage from Gamefaqs. It will give you for activating your account.

I just have two gamefaqs account. One was closing because of harassment. I made new one as nobody will know or search my new account.

Hi, Ron-kun. Yes, I’ve already registered at GameFAQs a long time ago. When I tried to login my account, the system didn’t allow me to enter.

After some time, I tried to reset my password three times, but neither of them allow to access my old account. I received three e-mails to try resetting my password, but it was useless… I only wasted my time…

I think the mods have disabled my account permanently… Maybe because I was a defunct member… And I don’t like to create another nickname. I always like Mystvan, and, sometimes, Mystban

By the way why did other members harass your another account? One was closing because of harassment.

Anyway, thanks for your advice.

Arigato. Ja ne

Because I am Deaf, and American Born Chinese man. They thought that I was illiteracy Hispanic boy, crybaby woman, fake Deaf, and anti-Xbox Live troll. I already explained them that I could not use Xbox Live headphone as I had hard time to learn speech, and hearing. I have several Hispanic friends because I live in New York City.

I think that someone already registered common username: Myst____ before you tried to register it. Some Myst___ were banned or closed. You may try to find alternative username for less common until you may find right username.

I give you a warning about Gamefaqs. It has many immature users and some good users. The immature users will insult you about engrish or stupid comments like anti-____. geez… I suggest you that you should ignore them. I do know some worst forums like NGG (Next-Gen Gaming board). I can handle it well. Oh right, do not post spamming Gamefaqs because immature users will have a right to mark for spamming like here. I do not complain your messages as I enjoy read yours.

To any moderators, I am sorry that my message might be off the point or post wrong board. ^.^’’’
-

[ 06-13-2007, 02:25 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

Warning! Narg has hijacked this thread with Twincest! :stuck_out_tongue:

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:03 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:04 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Edited by Mystvan

[ 06-18-2007, 09:05 AM: Message edited by: Myst-Vearn (Mystvan) ]

Nah, I do not have problem with you, Myst-Vearn. “It” means Gamefaqs problem. Most of Gamefaqs users are closed-minded including some moderators. Peach Princess moderators including Lamuness are opened-minded, and understanding well.

Here’s Gamefaqs board fanboys link-

[url=http://wikifaqs.net/index.php/Next-Gen_Gaming]http://wikifaqs.net/index.php/Next-Gen_Gaming[/url]   

All Peach Princess moderators are having great job. Some Gamefaqs moderators are having poor jobs, however, they still remain as fanboys.

If you want to check alternative website Gamefaqs: Gamespot.com. Both run under same servers. Its moderators have good job than Gamefaqs. It has only few games from Peach Princess. Also it can link with Gamefaqs. I wish to put add more Peach Princess games to my video game collection in Gamespot.com

I could not able to answer why Coolgamer banned. Our life must go to move on.

vvv DetectiveConan was correct. I forgot about reasons. That’s true. Gamefaqs boards may be more fussy than this Peach Princess board. Gamefaqs’ Anime boards are allright. Some Gamefaqs’ Anime boards are cool.

[ 06-14-2007, 01:23 AM: Message edited by: RonXE ]

I hear that. My topic on the Animal Crossing boards about my new wallpaper (was an ingame item) was deleted because it “went off topic.” My wallpaper I made was designed to look like a go board that went across the wall. A few people said “I love it! I use to play go” etc etc. And it was deleted because of off topicness, which every post was about my item so it did not go off topic.

That’s because most of my pix are twincest. :stuck_out_tongue:

Speaking of which…

Moon Twincest Power!

:stuck_out_tongue:

Yes, I agree with you, my friend. All Peach Princess moderators are having great job. In the past, Lamuness-san scold me a few times because I made some silly errors. Hehehe… Well, past is past. Let’s forget it and look forward. :slight_smile:

Ja ne (not Jane :smiley: )