Noob Needs Help

The Nurse and the Chech In one looked good too.

I haven’t actually played X-Change, but from what I’ve seen off of the demos, the art is okay… it’s pretty much standard anime–not bad, but not outstanding. I believe that it is supposed to be funny, in a twisted kind of way–full of running jokes, and sex-oriented humor. Someone who has played it could tell you for certain, and I’m sure it depends on what your sense of humor is like…

quote:
Originally posted by SlicerX:
Look i just want a fun game not to hard, good story or premise and, visual pleasing if you know what i mean.

I came apon these games saw they where cool and decidded i want to play them.

Part of the miscommunication stems from your ambiguious statements. To be frank with you, I have no idea what is it that you are looking out for in a bishoujo game.

"Not too hard" - Most text games aren't hard. Patience is needed, but hard, no.

"fun game" - Everyone's idea of a fun game is different

"good story" - Again very subjective. For eg, Unlike you, I find Final Fantasy stories cliches and characters two dimensional. Hardly what I would call "deep" story.

"visual pleasing" - All recent bishoujo games are visual pleasing. Depends on what kind of CG style you like.

Prehaps you can elaborate what kind of story you like: mystery, suspense, romance, drama, comedy etc.. Are there any sexual fetish such as rape, bondage, anal, loli etc.. that you are into? You want more sex or you want more story?

PS: IMO X-Change does not seem to fulfil your stated criteria. The story's just an excuse for sex & the CGs are somewhat dated compared to recent releases by G-Collections.

[This message has been edited by NeMiSiS (edited 07-01-2004).]

I pretty much have the broadest sense of humor possible.

whell i will do this i am gana buy it and see if i like it if not i will try one of the ones you suggested ok.

quote:
whell i just looked up the ones you guys mentioned Brave Soul looks good and the Jast Stuff is cool

Brave Soul is probably the only real "game" out there (well, there's Hentai Strip Poker and a couple others, but it's the only one with a plot [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img] ). It will give you lots of play time, and if you want to spend the money, it is well worth it. And again, JAST Memorial is a good bargain.

quote:
The Nurse and the Chech In one looked good too.

I haven't played Private Nurse, so I can't tell you anything about it, but Tokimeki Check In is pretty good--it's got humor, and a lot of endings to go for.

Ok i was looking up reviews of X-change 1&2 and the site said there is more of a story in X-change 2 is that true and what other improvements are there in X-change 2.

quote:
so anyway i should have said was is X-change a fun game and dose it have good art work because from what i have seen it looks pretty good and the secound one looks better and did you like the game.
P.S. was it funny.

Yet there is better artwork out there in some of the other games mentioned, particularly then the first one. The first one is not nearly as good as the second one in my opinion, and at that I still would not recommend either as a first game.'

Also NeMiSiS is right, can you give us more specifics, most of what you are asking about in terms of likes are very broad generalities. You say you have a broad sense of humor, I like to think the same about myself but while MST3K is something that always has me laughing, the Mr. Bean skits others tell me are hilarious is something that leaves me looking for the humor. So my broad sense of humor is massively different then their's, so please clarify your sense of humor amongst the other generalities.

quote:
Ok i was looking up reviews of X-change 1&2 and the site said there is more of a story in X-change 2 is that true and what other improvements are there in X-change 2.

The graphics are updated, the music is updated, voice acting is now present, there are more people to choose from but it is still the same basic plot, and it is somewhat a niche plot.

Also the general menu options system have been slightly updated, but there are far better and less cumbersome menu, load, save, etc. out there and it is always visible, or part of it is throughout this game. To be honest the whole menu being along the side of the screen at all times kind of took something away from the game for me. It would have been nice to hide it on occasion rather then have it always there as part of the game screen.

The control/menu system alone is not enough to make it a game not to buy, but I do not think it helps in any recommendations.

To be honest you seem to have your mind made up and short of each of us saying don't buy it, it is my guess you will buy it. This is a game you might like sometime in the future, but seriously it is not the best way to be introduced to these games. It is a very niche game in many ways in terms of humor and the fact that many of the sex scenes are forced is also a drawback to many people.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-01-2004).]

If I had to pick just a few from my list, of those you mentioned having seen the reviews of, I would recommend Check-In or Private Nurse as full stand alone games or one of the two aforementioned collections, Jast Memorial or Milky House Collection to get first long before X-Change 1 or 2.

(Apologies on the near double post, hit the wrong button when trying to edit).

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-01-2004).]

Whell i am gana get Cheak In and X-change 1

quote:
Originally posted by NeMiSiS:

"good story" - Again very subjective. For eg, Unlike you, I find Final Fantasy stories cliches and characters two dimensional. Hardly what I would call "deep" story.

"visual pleasing" - All recent bishoujo games are visual pleasing. Depends on what kind of CG style you like.

How can you say that the entire Final Fantasy series is "cliche" when each game has a totally different storyline with all new characters. There's not all the same either. Cliche? There is no real male/female pair in VII. Aeris dies and Clould doesn't end up with Tifa. VIII is a love story where the characters do end up together, and X is another love story but the two do not end up together. I can understand that someone might get sick of hearing about how good they are, but even if you don't like the stories you can't say that they are cliche. They're quite unique.

Some bishoujo games look better than others, but just becasue a certain game is recent doesn't mean that it will have better CG artwork. Most games fall within the "average" category. I think that the artwork can be divided into "quality" and "design." A game like Brave Soul has great character designs, but you can tell that there wasn't enough money put into the still CGs. Probably because it's a full RPG which is awesome. Other games might have really nice CGs but they way the characters are drawn can bother you. I think that this "design" is more up to opinion where the "quality" aspect can easily been seen. If you want to see horrible character design, look no further than that "Tea Ceremony of a Witch" game. To think that was originally an adult game. Scary.

quote:
Originally posted by bishounen_blue:
VIII is a love story where the characters do end up together

[img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/confused.gif[/img]

*** FF Spoiler area
I thought we saw Squall dying in Rinoa's arms on that desert-ground after he returned from the past where the witch from the future passed on her power to Edea...

So far, I have only played one FF-game that really featured a happy-ending: IX.
(Have not yet finished FF IV, VI and X and not even started playing Chrono Trigger (= FF V), so I don't know about them)
*** End of FF Spoiler area

quote:
not even started playing Chrono Trigger (= FF V), so I don't know about them)

Chrono Trigger is not FFV, but it's one of the best RPGs ever. And I absolutely loved FFV.
quote:
If i wanted a deep story line i would go play Final Fanstay or read LOTR again. (I own them all I recomemnd FF7)

*cringes*
Most Final Fantasy games are just standard RPG fare with many cutscenes that take away from the gameplay. It's overrated.
There are far better RPGs like Suikoden II, Skies of Arcadia, Grandia II, Phantasy Star, Lufia, etc.
Lufia in particular had me crying.
quote:
X is another love story but the two do not end up together

BZZT! Wrong. Play X-2.

All I really have to say at this point is LLLLLLET’S GET RRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRUMBLLLLLLLE

When you order stuff from Princess Peach what dose the package look like?

It comes in a bright yellow package with one of the girls from the game you ordered on the front in the middle of an orgasm.

------------------
精神 の 神

your joking right?

No, he’s serious. The packages I’ve received usually came with bright red wrapping, however. Since you have to be over 18 to order them, what does it matter?

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
All I really have to say at this point is [b]LLLLLLET'S GET RRRREADY TO RRRRRRRRRUMBLLLLLLLE[/b]

I didn't like that game.
quote:
No, he's serious. The packages I've received usually came with bright red wrapping, however. Since you have to be over 18 to order them, what does it matter?

Oh come on, it must be a joke. There's no way it would get past customs this way.

i know but i have a younger cousin staying with me for now and i dont want him to grab the mail a see it.