Noob Needs Help

Theoretically, yes. Should be Tuesday or sooner.

------------------
精神 の 神

i got the Brave Soul demo and it was cool it playieds like diablo 1&2 is the full version a fun game cause i liked the demo and thout it was cool.

I am really getting excited about getting my game in a few days I got X-change and Check In. I really cant wait.

Where these good first choices for a first b-game?

quote:
Originally posted by SlicerX:
I am really getting excited about getting my game in a few days [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img] I got X-change and Check In. I really cant wait.

Where these good first choices for a first b-game?

In my opinion, there are not but it's a bit too late to ask the question now isn't it? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Despite of my personal opinion, hope you will like them.

[This message has been edited by Noirbo (edited 07-08-2004).]

As many stated before including myself I am not too sure X-Change was an ideal choice for one of the first two games, but I do think you might like it, however I really think you will fully enjoy Tokimeki Check in! that is by far one of the better choices you could have made for a first game.

quote:
i got the Brave Soul demo and it was cool it playieds like diablo 1&2 is the full version a fun game cause i liked the demo and thout it was cool.

Yes, the game is worth it. The full game is, of course, much more fun than the demo. The is the only action/RPG bishoujo game to be translated into English, so the more people that buy it, the higher the chances are that we'll see another one. I don't think that there's anyone who owns this game who would tell you that it's not a good choice. I have it, I love it, you will too.

My games have yet to come in and i ordered them almost 1 1/2 weeks ago.

quote:
Originally posted by Wolfson:
I haven't actually played X-Change, but from what I've seen off of the demos

Where did you get the demo?

quote:
I read some where x-change is not xp compatible is this true? i only have a xp what should i do?

I've gotten it to run on my XP Machine.

Then again, I've made DOS games work on XP, so your mileage may vary.

It's been awhile since I've last touched that game, but if X-Change had MIDI sounds you'll need to kill that. XP doesn't do MIDI without some major work. "Tokimeki Check-in!", for instance has both CD Audio and MIDI (You chose settings.) , and running MIDI causes some serious issues.

quote:
Where did you get the demo?

I believe it came in the extras of Tokimeki Check In. It's not much of a demo, though--mostly just a self-running slideshow that introduces the characters and shows off the graphics, which gives you some flavor of the game. That's pretty much why I decided I wasn't interested in buying it.

Still have not recived my game yet 10 days since the company said it was gana be shipped with in 24 hours. Is it ment to take this long. FYI I live in Louisiana.

General words of advice, sometimes it takes about eight to ten days to reach me, not ususally but it does happen, and I am in western part of South Carolina so in the same neighbor as Louisiana. Don’t panic try to stay relaxed and if it is truly of concern contact them, though they can probably tell you some more then us it might only be a little more then what any of us can since if the package has been shipped it is in the hands of the U.S. Postal Service which these days in getting things to me sometimes faster then an SST (coast to coast sometimes in two days) and sometimes slower then a Pony Express letter from England, (something from Georgia sometimes takes two weeks) so keep in mind too that the Postal Service is not always super fast and that could be a reason for the actual or only perceived delay.

Once I got a package sent from Atlanta, Georgia to where I am in South Carolina about two hours away by interstate, that had been routed through Boulder, Colorado, if the Postal Service has done something similar it could be a reason for why it has not arrived to you.

Basically once more relax and don’t panic, it gets you nowhere and can leave you thinking and feeling of hours as days and days as weeks which only makes the wait harder. Give it a little more time since everything we told you time wise are estimates and not anything the U.S. Postal service might follow by choice or chance so it might arrive today or it might next Monday at possible fault of the U.S. Postal Service.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 07-15-2004).]

Thank You for your post i wont worry anymore.

You’re welcome. I know shipping/arrival/etc concerns are common amongst many after buying their first games.

I got my games yesterday and i completed x-change and i am working on cheak in but cheak in is better. i am gana get x-change 2 next then mybye brave soul

I know you like the X-Change games a lot, but I would still try Crescendo before X-Change 2, in this case for two reasons, one, you have already played an X-Change game, and two you yourself have admitted the other one, Check-In, is the better of the two.

Your choice of course and X-Change 2 is better then the first one, no question, and is worth getting eventually, but from a personal viewpoint and for the sake of variety it would not be one of the next two I would choose.

X-change 2 is definately way better than 1, especially in terms of CG. But yeah I kinda agree with SCDawg you should get Cresendo. if nothing else as a change of pace from the light and silly games. And I’m not saying that because I’m a huge Cresendo fanboy

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
And I'm not saying that because I'm a huge Cresendo fanboy [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

... but it helped a lot, right? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

It only helped a tiny weeny bit

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
It only helped a tiny weeny bit [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

However, you arethen also a tiny weeny bit happy to learn that I just wrote my first review after my reviewer's strike for the goddess. And because she changed her schedule and put Crescendo into the next group of games that will get separated sections, I wrote it about Crescendo.

(I already wrote reviews for the other two before that.)