Not A lot of people here.

I’ve noticed that there seems to be significantly less users posting here in comparison,to the Jast connect forums. I wonder if they all went Fuwanovel instead?

The JAST community seems to have fragmented over time, and social media eats into the incentive to join a forum community such as this for news and discussion. I do see a lot of the people interested in the industry and such on Fuwanovel. Luring them back would require frequent participation from JAST staff I think.

Agreed.

There isn’t any incentive to frequently post in this forum, because JAST rarely posts on their own forum. There isn’t a stream of new or exciting information to keep long term interest in the various threads. JAST makes an interesting announcement, there’s a bit of activity for a day or two, and then everything just goes dead again. I understand the reason why, and honestly have no realistic solution to propose, but them the breaks.

It was also a MAJOR mistake for JAST to kill the forum at the height of it’s activity. When the forum went down for years, regular posters like myself just wandered off and found new things to do. I don’t feel like posting here like I used to… the “passion” was lost and I currently regularly post on the forums I used to fill the void when JAST vanished. Though it came back, it was waaaaaaaaay too late. I come here once every several months to file through a few threads, then go away for another several months. Sometimes I don’t even post in those visits.

tl;dr - Lack of regular JAST related news to talk about. Forum was allowed to die and everyone when their separate ways.

I’m still here :slight_smile:

@Aldra said:
I’m still here :slight_smile:

You don’t count xD

Infernoplex said:

@Aldra said:
I'm still here :)

You don't count xD

I still love you. :)
Wonder if Ignosco,Lancer,and Kimuzukashii meiji,are still visiting here,but another thing was that thing where they closed the forums for facebook or some such crap,still mad about that.

Anways....you guys heard about the ????????? Basically artists draw girls wearing male swimsuits/trunks and stuff,it's not so good for monstergirls though ;). I like it though,would love to see some of the black cyc girls done like this,or Ameera from Shikabane corpse maid.

I visit this site now and then, but honestly, discord is much smoother for JAST and other publishers. 

SidVanHalen said:
I visit this site now and then, but honestly, discord is much smoother for JAST and other publishers. 

We do have a Discord server https://discord.com/invite/rMGjzQE
While Discord is fun and all, forums are still better for preserving information.

Yes i am over there on the discord and join the talks now and then. Forums are good for archiving the old chats (some way back when I joined in 2009 odd, and even older) and information. 

I’m new. I prefer forums to larger social media sites, but yeah the amount of activity is usually an issue.

Welcome :slight_smile: