Now they notice the difference?

You mean to tell me it took them THIS LONG to figure out how Japanese anime/manga heroes work, compared to how American cartoon/comic heroes work?

http://www.time.com/time/arts/article/0 … 58,00.html

Seriously… these are experts?

There are exceptions, of course, but for the most part this is the truth.

hehe,

Well is not like you can blame the writer for never watching anime before :mrgreen:

And so the Wachowski brothers made a movie based in an anime show… again! :roll:

If i remember well, they confessed in a interview they strongly based the MATRIX movie in Masamune Shirow’s GHOST IN THE SHELL.

It’s interesting the article talking about normal guys becoming super-heroes by free choice instead by accident. But if i remember well, the same happened to Tony Stark from IRON MAN too. An accident forced him to give the first steps to turn into a half-machine man.

Ya they kind of altered Iron Man a tiny bit, in the Original Premise the Armor Contained a Pace maker device to keep his heart beating. So he technically HAD to be Iron Man to Stay Alive.

Yea… it was the dumb reason why Stark wore the Iron Man suit 18 hours out of a 24 hour day. American comics were really campy in until the last two decades.

Thank the gods that groups like Image and people like Frank Miller brought them back to being cool again. 8)

Indeed the long Halloween was awesome as was the return of Batman.