Official come discuss Bishoujo games & Anime in IRC thre

The server is enterthegames.com and the room is #b-games, be there or be Mr. T’s Fool.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
The server is enterthegames.com and the room is #b-games, be there or be Mr. T's Fool.

Interesting site and I like the possible A-Team reference.

Yeah, the room is pretty quiet all the time. Mostly it’s discussion about mune-chan and the mune he doesn’t have.

quote:
Yeah, the room is pretty quiet all the time. Mostly it's discussion about mune-chan and the mune he doesn't have.

Perhaps I am doing something wrong but it is not letting me back there, the title is enterthegames.com is it not?

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
Perhaps I am doing something wrong but it is not letting me back there, the title is enterthegames.com is it not?

Yeah, the server is enterthegames.com. It should be one of the servers listed, just click on it, and then enter #b-games
when the prompt for room comes up.

quote:
The server is enterthegames.com and the room is #b-games, be there or be Mr. T's Fool.

Thank you I will try again in a bit now it is telling me it cannot find server.

Wow, so just crown me regent of the Bishoujo game chat room. Not only that, I’m a moderator? I must have done something right.

Unless I’ve lost my mind again it’s irc.enterthegame.com - without the s.

I don’t know why you aren’t in the chat room when you are reading this thread, but you should be because there is an earnest discussion regarding Private Lynch.

By the way, who’s bought the book?

Next on #b-games: Lamuness reveals he is really a man! And the male love interests who want to pay for his sex change. Don’t miss it, on right now!

quote:
Next on #b-games: Lamuness reveals he is really a man! And the male love interests who want to pay for his sex change. Don't miss it, on right now!

And you complain about us being off-topic for the board? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
And you complain about us being off-topic for the board? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

It's just a sensational way to get you guys into the irc chat, but no one ever does ;_; I had wanted to discuss some important agendas that is relevant to fans, but smog was the only one in there active, as always.

quote:
It's just a sensational way to get you guys into the irc chat, but no one ever does ;_; I had wanted to discuss some important agendas that is relevant to fans, but smog was the only one in there active, as always.

~_~... I didn't notice this thread until today...oops... Anyway, I will go visit that channel whenever I can. See you guys soon.^_^

quote:

I've been trying to connect to irc.enterthegames.com for almost 2 weeks now and I still can't get connected [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img].

Oh… Thats why it wouldn’t work !!

Liven up the #b-games irc chat by stopping by from now till midnight EST for Karaoke Night! RSVP.