Oh for the love of God.... when does it end!?

http://www.erogeshop.com/product_info.php/manufacturers_id/286/products_id/1012227

I’ve played the game and I’m not sure if all of them are virgins, but a lot of them are.

I will say that on the concept of “when does it end”, I’m starting to notice a trend with H-games that I don’t understand. It seems that most H games tend to be sort of repetitive… Even if there’s a different girl involved, the H scenes tend to play out very similarly. Some games are so heavy on recycling that they they sometimes use the same CG for two or more H-scenes… I don’t know how they get away with that since that feels like a big cheat.

The above game seems to have great CG, but kind of thin on variety. For instance, somebody decided that the kinky analingus should be included, but actual anal sex is strangely omitted. Blowjobs come down to just two short scenes and the girls don’t let the guy climax from it. I don’t know… I kind of wish that these games would put in a little more balanced content. For instance, Princess Vanilla has a surprising secret, her breasts will squirt milk if massaged enough, and that’s getting some points on the kinky scale. But at the same time, no anal sex? No swallowing?

It’s just me or this eroge is a sequel or somewhat related to QUEEN BUON DIORNO (more info here)? It’s seems some of the princesses are in both the games.

It happens outside of eroge… the “copy and paste” mentality I mean. Take a look at Pokemon: Bulbasaur is Chikorita is Treecko is Turtwig. Charmander is Cyndaquil is Torchic is Chimchar. Squirtle is Totodile is (i herd u liek) Mudkip is Piplup. Etc…

Games like Castlevania, Metal Slug, and Megaman recycle the same “non-boss” monster sprites over and over again. Samurai Showdown and King of Fighters does it with 80% of the playable cast. It’s kinda industry standard, because of the time and money needed to create new sprites.

I think they just share the “royalty” thing. QUEEN BUON DIORNO had that whole “timeskip reincarnation” thing in it. I don’t think the kingdoms are the same in both games either. Haven’t played this new one though… just basing that off info I’m gathering from the official site.

You can now buy the entire “first generation” of Ijitte Princess in a single box, instead of individually: :roll:

http://www.vitamin-soft.com/info.html

Well… it has twincest at least…

Apparently a soundtrack, exclusive mini game, and an artbook are also included.

Truth be told, the first generation of Ijitte is a lot better than the second generation… and you’re getting 5 titles at the price other companies charge for a single title. So if you REALLY like the princesses fetish, I suppose it’s a value deal.