Old Brave Soul Teaser Movie

I’m sure I’m not the only one who remembers this… I was just wondering if anyone might know what happened to it since I’d like to get my hands on it again since my copy has been lost on the digital drain somewhere. There’s an intresting picture of Carroll in the snow I’d like to see again.

I don’t recall seeing that in the movie…

ADD:
oh now I remember…

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 11-21-2003).]

It’s on the Tokimeki Check-In CD#2

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

so if you don’t already have tokimeki checkin go buy it now. It’s a great game and you can have that teaser movie too

No… that movie used to be up for a download. I’m not about to buy a game just for a teaser movie.

sorry but due to insane bandwidth problems all big files are taken offline

quote:
Originally posted by Furluge:
I'm sure I'm not the only one who remembers this.. I was just wondering if anyone might know what happened to it since I'd like to get my hands on it again since my copy has been lost on the digital drain somewhere. There's an intresting picture of Carroll in the snow I'd like to see again.

There is also a interesting one of Alicia sitting by an open window that seems to overlook the ocean, that looks like it is in a hotel or something but one of those fancy tropical island hotels. The theme song even sounds almost the same but to a different beat. Thanks for pointing this one out Doug, I did not even know that it existed or forgot that it did exist.