Old Megatech games and the Dragon Knight series

Greetings again,

I’m sure you guys remember MegaTech and I was wondering if Dragon Knight 3 got released uncut and if any of the games have been relesed in the U.S. with English text?

I was digging throught my old floppy diskettes and found my old Metal & Lace (which I had totally forgot that I had) game.

I was going to install them but the metal slide gaurds were bent and the 1st diskeete was falling halfway apart.

I found them wrapped in the old booklet about their games and saw the Dragon Knight 3 add.

It’s a shame I can’t play it because I never did get the game working with my control pad.

Anyways, are there any faithful neglish releases of the Dragon Knight series?

Thanks and take care,
Chibi-Joe

Dragon Knight 3 aka Knights of Xentar (english).

You may find Dragon Knight anime tapes (released by AD Vision). I am not sure about dvds.

Mega Tech did release three anime games (I remember). You may miss Cobra.

RonXE - I thought Dragon Knight III was renamed Knight of Xentar but I wasn’t sure.

I had the Dragon Knight OVA series on VHS years ago. Do you guys know if the anime is like the games?

Is there a chance a company will liscence the Dragon Knight series and release them in English uncut?

Thanks,
Chibi-Joe

You are correct. Knights of Xentar is DK3 renamed.

As for companies bringing over more Dragon Knight games … unlikely. Megatech brought over Dragon Knight 3 and it was a colossal failure and the company went broke. DK is one of the most popular Japanese b-game series. This was a major disaster and set back the industry as a whole; I very much doubt Elf (I think DK is Elf) will be interested in getting burned again anytime soon.

But there is the recent success of BS…though 1 game isn’t gonna change the mood…

I forgot about Power Dolls. ^_^’