OLF... about your signature...

Every time I read it, I keep getting images of this in my head. :wink:

o_Oā€™ <------------- Not a Louise fan.

lol i can see why that image would come to mind. oh and i love that anime, itā€™s one of my favorites

O.O

S&M!!! >.>

Zero no Tsukaima? Yeaā€¦ pretty much. Louise is abusive to the extreme. One of the few girls who responds to a man professing his love to her with, ā€œif youā€™re lying, Iā€™ll kill you.ā€ :stuck_out_tongue: Ordinarily I hate abusive tsundere (Naru from Love Hina especially) - but sheā€™s too funny for me to take seriously.

For my part, I do not at all since it doesnā€™t describe Louise at all.

I kind of see how you could see itā€¦if i really stretch my imagination outā€¦

<.<

I tell you that I hate Akane Tendo. >.>

Donā€™t you mean Ukiyo?

No, I did not say Ukyo Kuonji. I like her so much because she is cute.

Who Akane or Ukiyo?

Letā€™s reanimate this thread :stuck_out_tongue: !

But you canā€™t speak to 2D girls, ne?
I donā€™t know why, but every time I read your signature, I remember the words of this guy:

Italian:
ā€œGli uomini si dividono in due categorie: gli uomini che parlano di donne e gli uomini che parlano con le donne. Io, di donne preferisco non parlareā€.

(Baldoā€™s bad) English:
ā€œThey are two categories of men: the men talking of women and the men talking to women. Me, I prefer not to speak of womenā€.

(Yes, Baldo has lots of free time to waste, today :oops: :lol: )

true but real women can betray you unlike teh delicious anime babes.

Any girl or woman with an ounce of freewill left in her spirit, will always be capable of betrayal.

Break them. Totally and completely, without mercy or quarter. All the Masters who want to live a full life should remember that. :twisted:

But if you do that then it wont be much fun afterward. Although I would go close in breaking they completely.

facepalm I forgot Narg but yes only ,pardon the pun , Absolute Obedience will be tolerated ;only those who who have been shown who is the provider and the punisher and the lover know where their loyalties lie :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

nods in approval

Yes, one always must remain careful. However donā€™t rush things, and conversely donā€™t go too slowly. We want total obedience; not ā€œfaked obedienceā€ that waits until you let your guard down and then strikes without warning.

On the safe side, just stay away from tracks with oncoming trains. :wink:

To-ho-ho-ho!
I changed my sig! :stuck_out_tongue:

And a mighty fine new sig it 'tis! :mrgreen:

I agree :wink:

yes narg, but they must understand you take them to the heights of greatest ectasy and give them the most infernal punishment they have ever received. They should always be thinking of you and how to oplease you, but not thinking of how to respond to you for that opens the door to free thought.