One more try at Cleavage!

I saw that JAST decided to not translate Cleavage because it wouldn't be uncensored at all.
But as a lover of this kind of hentai and eroge (I have all episodes and games from Bible Black and Discipline, all episodes (and I will buy the game) of Starless and all episodes of Cleavage), I'd love to see the game Cleavage in English. Even if the games gets censored.
So, please, give this awesome game (I already saw the CGs) a chance!

I'd probably buy it if they released it but unless they already have it fully translated I'd rather they focus on translating the next sequential title in line which is Lewdness then followed by Dominance.

"I'd probably buy it if they released it but unless they already have it fully translated I'd rather they focus on translating the next sequential title in line which is Lewdness then followed by Dominance."

Same for me on both points, if Cleavage gets released as a physical edition I will buy it for sure, but I am much much much MUCH more interested in getting Lewdness instead.

Why pick one? All 3 titles are great. They can do 1, then another 1 and then the last 1.
I would pick Cleavage first because it's older.

I've heard that's harder to translate newer game because the companies want to make as much profit as possible before releasing them to other languages. Not sure if that's true though...