Opinions,opinions!

ok, can someone tell me what’s your opinion about Tokimeki Memorial series?

quote:
Originally posted by Azunatsu:
ok, can someone tell me what's your opinion about Tokimeki Memorial series?

Forgive me for asking this here where you desire opinions, but what is Tokimeki Memorial Series?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 01-03-2004).]

In my opinion, members like Lamuness, Kagami, OLF and Sakamoto would be the most suitable to answer your question, however, they have been either MIA or in lurking mode lately. Places like Yahoo Ren’ai Group would be a “better” place to get your answer.

As for what I know, Tokimemo (as it is usually referred to) is the game that made the ren’ai genre popular (To be more specific, non-H ren’ai). It has spawned several “side stories” as well as “sequels” and a two volume OVA. Unfortunately, neither the game nor the OVAs has been translated to English (though there is a fansub of the OVA).

For Tokimemo info, you can go here

I have Tokimemo2 but haven’t been able to play it yet. However, just checking the character cast and the background story behind them sounds quite, errr…, interesting. You have your average girl next door (Hikari), the “unlucky” girl (Miyuki), the “onee-san”-type of girl (Kasumi), the “lonely” girl (Kaori), and so on.

Is that mean, the game is the pioneer of bishoujo games? As far as I know, Sailor moon is one of the pioneers (in anime of course!)

Bishoujo Senshi Sailormoon is not the pioneer of b-anime. There were others before, however, IIRC, Sailormoon was the one that made sentai b-anime “popular”, if you want to call it that way.

i got it and for another question,is there an anime of Tokimeki memorial and where i can find it?

quote:
Originally posted by Azunatsu:
i got it and for another question,is there an anime of Tokimeki memorial and where i can find it?

*cough* *cough*

As I mentioned above, it spawned to a two-volume OVA. You can get the first one here.

at last! i saw it’s in dvd!(for first time,I think) it hard u know since this anime does’nt get thru malaysia (thats way i came! ^^) , anyway besides To Heart (i found it at my favorite shop, yeah!) Tokimemo seems very rare. Can u tell why, since some of the Tokimemo occurances do get me in real life! ^^