Opinions wanted

Hiya!

I have been working on a bishoujo flash game for about a month now and am making some decent progress. I finally finished the main female character and am looking for some feedback.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v632/Bigdog2280/Amymeeting.swf

Let me know what you think, also I was hoping I could get a few beta testers, although I won’t need the testing for at least 2-3 months.

Thanks!

[This message has been edited by Bigdog (edited 05-14-2005).]

Looks nice!
However, I can’t help but think that it’s that same girl from the game Frank’s Adventure on NewGrounds. She looks almost exactly the same.

Yeah its based on a Japanese bishoujo game girl. The guy who did Frank’s Adventure is not the originator, he used the same girl though.

Yeah, I distinctly remember Frank’s adventures had a girl from Tokimeki Check-in in it. He just took other girls and used them for his own game, I guess. I personally have no problem with it either, not all of us are blessed with good art skills.

that looks good, i would like to see the completed game when you are done. it sounds like an interesting experiment.
what theme are you thinking of for the game?

------------------
Please visit www.ladylita.com for a magical experience.

The premise is that your parents are leaving for 6 weeks over summer vacation. They hire a live in tutor to watch over you and help you study. So this game take place over the course of those six weeks. Your choices are based on your three “skills”; Charm, Intelligence and gaming. You build these skills depending on your evening actions.

[This message has been edited by Bigdog (edited 05-15-2005).]