Other bishoujo games forums?

This forum is the only bishoujo games forums I know, and I like it a lot. However, I would like to try other forums, especially because I am stuck in Brave Soul and I would like to get some “quick help”. I don’t plan at all to leave this forum, PeachPrincess made such a great job with Brave Soul… I hope you are not offended in any way by this request !

I thank you all in advance.

[This message has been edited by Stephan (edited 11-14-2003).]

Hi,

I don’t think anybody should be offended by you wanting to visit other forums. The more places for people to discuss the genre can only be a good thing for the industry. I think everyone would like to increase it’s popularity as much as possible.

G-collections have a forum over at their site but in my opinion it’s not as good as this one. The replys aren’t all on the same page.

If you’re after Brave Soul hints then I think you’re probably in the best place. Try posting on the “bishoujo help!” section.

Hope this helps.

Hi,

I don’t know if posting in g-collections forum about a game from an other company would be apreciated, even if here it is (but PeachPrincess sells g-collections games and g-collections games don’t sell PeachPrincess games).

I already posted in the Help section, in a general Brave Soul post. The problem is that I’m a little “stressed” about this (I’m afraid I have to start from the begining again…) and the week end is coming

Thanks a lot for your help !

[This message has been edited by Stephan (edited 11-14-2003).]

This is why I hate getting my games late. Three threads related to BS that I can’t participate in because I don’t have the game. Stupid game better be here today so I can play it over the weekend.

Rowena’s animetric.com also has the forum, but most people over there don’t play bishoujo games. So, your probably have to visit some Japanese forums.

I know a forum at the Yahoo-Groups: Renai_Games.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/renai_games/

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Gilis:
I know a forum at the Yahoo-Groups: Renai_Games.

You are right, but remember to discuss there ONLY ren'ai-games! In no way kichiku please!

Probably, the Megatokyo-forum for Bishoujo Games would be more appropriate, but the people there usually only discuss original japanese games and no localized versions. However, the same goes for the Yahoo-group for ren'ai games...

Yeah the the people at ren’ai games in yahoo don’t really talk about american games. I tried starting a discusison there a while back but no one responded. Megatokoyo’s forum is better IMO as another forum to talk about bishoujo games.

Peach Princess is probably the best place to talk about Bishoujo games without a strict censorship rule hanging over one’s head. Plus it has a UBB Bulletin so it’s easier to read the threads you want to expand anyways. I check out this place more often than not, even if I don’t post all the time.

------------------
For Sale: Anime manga, DVDs, CDs, artbooks, figures

My eBay Anime Auctions