Own Your Own Japanese Promise Tree

That’s right! You too can have your very own Japanese Promise Tree¬ô as seen in popular series such as Tokimeki Memorial and Da Capo!

Wai~! Wai~!

http://www.arborday.org/Shopping/Trees/ … kingID=721

:o

[size=10]Disclaimer: Owning a Promise Tree does not guarantee beautiful school girls, suddenly showing up at your door step, asking for help on their day to day concerns. Magical wish granting or confessions of true love, are no more effective than other mundane trees. Promise Trees need gardening attention or could die. There’s also this annoying pest called a Japanese Beetle, and they will swarm like bees to honey on this sucker, munching on every other flower in the neighborhood to boot. Also those pink little petals leave one HELL of a mess, and the neighbors will probably bitch about it getting on their lawn and/or cars.[/size]

Are the Japanese beetles really a problem outside Japan?

Depends where you live. Eastern US coast? Infestation out the ying-yang. Middle of the country? Not so bad.

It’s like the toad problem in Australia and Guam: no natural predators. In Japan it’s just another bug.

Kinda makes me wonder, why they can’t bring a pretty Japanese bird that eats the beetles, into the US… like a Sekirei. No… not like the anime… although that would be good too. :o

But then you’ll have a bunch of gorillas running around!

We have some of those trees at the community college I was attending. They were a gift, and are part of the reason of how the visits by young women from Yonezawa Women’s Junior College started. (As some of you may remember, I’ve talked about being a conversation partner during the times they’ve come the past two years.)

Isnt this just a Japanese cherry blossom tree :stuck_out_tongue: ?

Depends on who you ask. :wink:

There is a road close to my house full of Sakura trees. I should make a wish when they bloom… a nekomimi yandere or maybe just a gothic mecha loli.

Why not just wish for a gothic nekomimi mecha loli yandere? :?:

I’ll take the twin pack then.

Excellent choice. 8)

Although as a friend I should warn you, loli yandere twincest are quite willful. :twisted: