Palet Mail Service

I’ve made four large purchases from Palet Mail Service, and I can personally vouch that these guys are trustworthy and legit.

They also have deals that put Himeya Shop to total shame, because they sell used titles as near-mint condition. To see what outstanding sales they have, go to this page, then pick Sort by Price:

http://www.paletweb.com/search.asp?Sellect_Platform=14

Some days there’s nothing but crap. But sometimes you get lucky and can find a REALLY good title for cheap. 8)

Yeah, I got several import games (Bloody Bride, You’re Under Arrest) from it.

My AV Scanner give over 8 Virus Warnings when i click an Link on their HP :frowning:

What scanner are you using? I’ve gone through the site with AVG and Symantec without a hitch.

Using Antivir http://www.avira.com

telling me that the Site have HTML Script Virus

Ah… that explains it then. Avira AntiVir Guard is anal about some of the weirdest things. It detects some types of Adobe and Flash files as viruses. :roll:

There’s no virus on that site, that I’ve ever ran across… and I run my rig under a pretty tight microscope. What they really have, is shitty HTML. Whoever did it, is worst than horrible. There’s some odd ball scripts here and there that register page count - and I’ve noticed some links to some off site weirdness due to massive sloppiness - but overall harmless. Nothing that roots inside your registry or alters your Browser settings. No key loggers or redirectors.

What probably has your scanner going nuts, is the JAVA Script on that site. It has Japanese characters in it. For example:

It’s me, or Paletweb really adopted Paypal, removing ALL our beloved erogames from their shop? :roll:
Prove me wrong, please! :cry:

It’s only temporary whilst they examine their stock and they should be listed again soon

I think that might be the case as well… I placed an order with them on Saturday for some games that aren’t listed at the moment - they received it on Monday after most of the games were removed from the page and shipped it on Wednesday, which suggests that this problem is only temporary.

They emailed me today, you’re right :smiley: :

[i]We apologize for your inconvenience.

We have real shop and webshop (for Japan and for overseas).
We have to check the stock by inventory.
Therefore, we removed adult games from webshop temporarily to examine stock.

The games will be listed on web shop after we finish inventory.
If you want pre-order in future item, please let us know.

Thanks![/i]

Still no b-games on site, however.

They must have finished their stocktake - 71 pages of eroge are now listed again. :smiley:

yea, but still don’t see any Popotan DVD :frowning: