Paradise Heights 3

I’ve just finished brave soul ( got every girl/ending, did 101 floors of loser’s paradise, …). so now i am looking for PH3. i have only found the japanese version, is there an english version? PH1 was my first H-game so it has a special place in my heart. if anyone knows something about it please tell me.

thanks,

There’s no English version of PH3.

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
There's no English version of PH3.

There probably won't be one either, due to the fact that Foster has ceased publishing Bishojo Games. (I kind of wanted to see who Keigo ended up with. Since his Cousin returned from where ever she went to.)

Are there English verisons of the other two games then? Are those recommended and still sold somewhere?

They are definitely not recommended. The first game is as linear as Chain (no joke), except much much worse and with a ‘plot’ that the scenario writer must have come up with while sitting on the john. Literally: “OK, so you become the manager of your uncle’s apartment building. The occupants all seduce you over and over because … umm … they’re all your uncle’s hired whores! And they think you’re cute!.” Seriously - this is the whole game.

The second game is only marginally better - halfway through the storyline you can make one choice that branches for a bit then returns to the main path to get to the (single) ending.

Neither game’s caricatures are even mildly interesting. The “writing” is baaaaaaad.

The firm that localized them stopped. The company that made the games originally went broke. Any remaining stock will therefore be more expensive than the games are honestly worth, because the supply is very low. (Honestly, $5 for both games might tempt me.)

The original poster wanted to know about Paradise Heights because the first game has sentimental value for him. My previous post was directed to everyone else.

raziel2402, you can find the second game translated. Others can tell you where. The third game was never translated, and barring a very great miracle it will never be.

Honestly I think, if you replay PH1, you will enjoy it less because you will see more of the game’s flaws - but I have enough nostalgia in my own heart to at least give you the answer :slight_smile:

quote:
Originally posted by Nandemonai:
They are definitely not recommended. The first game is as linear as Chain (no joke), except much much worse and with a 'plot' that the scenario writer must have come up with while sitting on the john.

Blasphemous!!! How dare you compare PH1 with Chain!!! ;p

quote:
Originally posted by Angry Gamer:
Blasphemous!!! How dare you compare PH1 with Chain!!! ;p

...Blasphemous, you say? Excellent ...

yeah i know that the story of PH1 & 2 isnt all that good nor the graphics but like Doug said i’d also would like to know how it ended.

Hey Chain was a pretty good game. Besides I’m a sucker for a good dective story