Payment CC and shipping delivery time

Just a question: how much it’ll take for Gibo package to arrive in Italy?

Glad to see Visa Electron Ricaricard was accepted from your site.

You got a shipping notice yet?

no…

OK Got e-mail confirmation for my order. Now i’m waitng to receive shipping notice e-mail…

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 06-05-2004).]

I got my Gibo, strangely enough, it was because I had placed a pre-order on the game 2 years ago when it was first announced, and at that time I used my other email address so I never received a confirmation.

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:
I got my Gibo, strangely enough, it was because I had placed a pre-order on the game 2 years ago when it was first announced, and at that time I used my other email address so I never received a confirmation.

i'm from Italy, so i'm waitnig it in ten days or so... but 48 hours lasted from my order confirmation and i didn't get any shipping e-mail... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

quote:
Originally posted by bokmeow:

You have your game copy now? Did you ever get a shipping e-mail notice?

A week ago yesterday I got a paid ready to ship notice, but so far no shipping notice, though I assume it at the latest it was shipped out sometime middle of the week, using their estimate of 2-3 business days from that notice.

Has anyone else gotten the game and/or a shipping notice?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-05-2004).]

quote:
You have your game copy now? Did you ever get a shipping e-mail notice?

Your quote answers your own question...
quote:
and at that time I used my other email address so I never received a confirmation.

Darn… i’ve just noticed i posted my order on 04/06/04 early morning ( italian time format is dd/mm/yy ).

Assuming Saturday they’re closed, my shipping will start on 07/06…

[This message has been edited by Italicus (edited 06-05-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Benoit:
Your quote answers your own question...

Okay totally missed that, thanks yeah it does answer part of it, I am still not sure if what I read means he has already gotten the game though, which still stands as a quesiton.

It can be assumed that is what he means but I am just making sure my assumption is correct.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 06-05-2004).]

Hmmmm… more then 72 hours and still no reply to my order… no invoice… nada!!!

Bad, BAD, BAD!!!

PP is not a serious company. Pretty lazy.

Gibo will be the last one, i swear!

Hmm…where are you located? I got my copy in 4 days after I ordered it last week. Never really had a problem with PP when I order from them.

Ooops sorry didn’t read your first post so your shipping to italy. Hmmmm…guess that would take a bit longer than me. Course if I’m not mistaken wasn’t Peter at a con recently and is now heading back to PP HQ?

[This message has been edited by wanfu2k1 (edited 06-08-2004).]

Those b******** are still processing my CC!!! Ha!!! A thing in Italy is set in half an hour !!!

quote:
Originally posted by Italicus:
Those b******** are still processing my CC!!! Ha!!! A thing in Italy is set in half an hour !!!!

I can agree that this looks pretty slow.
But please relax and give them credit that they were last week at A-kon and also are probably still busy processing the preorders.

Thus, I also had to wait quite a lot:
- ordered last week on monday
- got "paid, ready to ship"-mail last week on tuesday
- got "Items shipping from San Diego"-mail today at 1:24 (coincidentally a few hours after I sent them a mail asking about my shipment)

So, if everything else goes smoothly, I may have the games by the end of next week...

Perhaps, it would help you more if you ask them via email about what happened to your shipment instead of ranting here?

EDT:
... and what do you plan to do about the next releases from PeachPrincess instead of ordering them from PeachPrincess or JAST?
Simply don't buy them at all?
Or wait several months until himeya takes them into their catalog too?
G-Collections only sells their own stuff, so this is no alternative...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-09-2004).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:

a)Perhaps, it would help you more if you ask them via email about what happened to your shipment instead of ranting here?

b) EDT:
... and what do you plan to do about the next releases from PeachPrincess instead of ordering them from PeachPrincess or JAST?
Simply don't buy them at all?
Or wait several months until himeya takes them into their catalog too?
G-Collections only sells their own stuff, so this is no alternative...

[This message has been edited by Unicorn (edited 06-09-2004).]

A) they posted me they were sorry for being late. Shipping processed.

b) From italian site. "Contrassegno" system. You pay liquid money only when you get your package. You have to wait a month before an american game is released in Italy but, what the heck, you don't have to be worried they don't communicate you a single thing... And best of that courthouse is next to my house. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]