Peach Princess Acquires Yume Miru Kusuri (Dream See Drug

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=2918

To quote part of the article: " Peter Payne, owner of Peach Princess, revealed their latest bisohoujo-game title, Ruf-soft’s Yume Miru Kusuri (literally translates to Dream See Drug), to AMN Anime during our July 2, 2006 interview."

The North American title is not yet finalized. IF you guys have any good ideas for the title then post it here.

Also…confirmation on Bible Black and Discipline from Kitty Media.

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=2917

[ 07-03-2006, 04:32 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Er, the link to that info is in the article. Unless you want English info.

Auch… I’ve started a doubled thread about Kitty Media in the meanwhile… Lamuness if you read plz delete it, thanks!

NO PLEASE! G-C is dead-finished-kaputt, and dead-finished-kaputt has to stay .

[ 07-03-2006, 09:51 AM: Message edited by: Italicus ]

Tranquillo! I’m not english too. :wink:

That’s a great news to ear!
What have i said to you all? “Morto un papa se ne fa un altro” ( “When a pope dies, another one is elected” )

You said after G-C no more b-games apart of PP? Blaaaahhh :stuck_out_tongue: ! Blaahhh :stuck_out_tongue: ! Blaaahhhh :stuck_out_tongue: ! :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 07-03-2006, 12:26 PM: Message edited by: Italicus ]

Actually. . .let’s just say we’ll all be more enlightened after my interview is posted…

See reply to previous answer. Hearts will be broken.

[ 07-03-2006, 12:30 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Just looked at the game’s site. It’s the title with the way-too-long-legged girls!

geez, peter’s leaking out all the secrets already?

oh well he’s the boss…

And when it’ll be posted? Hope they are not going to use V-Mate, aren’t they? If so hell to them and case closed… :slight_smile:

Excellent news. I look forward to this, and in the meantime shall hope with all my might that this kittymedia proves to be a worthy company to take on these great games. I don’t even really like Bible Black, but I’m going to order it just because I will be able to! As for the others, well, probably those too.

There site leaves much to be desired though…

Bible Black!!! YES!!! YES!!!
This will be the best game since Dividead!!! and a 2006 release!!!
Im am soooo happy right now!

Because it’s Cleavage?
Because Dream See Drug is the only one to make it?

My guesses. We’ll see. :slight_smile:

Because they are not planning more then these two titles?
My two eurocents. :wink:

“these two titles”? I thought that line of discussion was about Peach Princess, not Kitty Media. Peach Princess only talked about one title.

I thought these discussion was about both news. :slight_smile:

Transcript of the interview will be up on July 4, 2006. Which is later today. I have a lot of transcripts to work on actually…but I will put this one up first…because…just because.

Just because I appreciate the support you’ve all given AMN Anime I will put the transcript for this interview up first. For those that are interested in AX news…I still have…

Hirameki Interview & Panel transcript (this will be last because it’s sooooooo long…so long that it’s like working on 2 panels!)
The Indigo Interview and Panel Q & A transcript
Dark Horse panel report (no transcript yay!)
go! Comi panel (partial transcript)

I also already wrote the CLAMP Press Conference transcript… >=) (FIRST!)

EDIT: I forgot to mention that all images for Kitty’s games will be uncensored. I think the rep mentioned that they will get the original artist to fill in the censored parts if they’re not already there when the black bars are removed.,. But this is a given anyways.

[ 07-04-2006, 06:43 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

Yes, but what you quoted was a reply to someone who was talking about Peach Princess’ games. Maybe you misquoted?

Me no like G-Collection not being alive. Me want Kango Shicyauzo 3.

But then again, we’ve been down this road, and it seems only the Narg’ster likes this series around here. But one can hope, no? :stuck_out_tongue:

I agree on Kango 3. I Really like the art on that one.

I liked Kango enough that I wouldn’t mind seeing 3. Plus I hear it’s fully animated.