Peach Princess' New Title REVEALED! (Twas April Fools)

I knew the title was coming for a few weeks now but was unfortunately under NDA (no disclosure agreement) so I couldn’t talk about it. Peter says he’s letting our site have some exclusive sketches to give out later next week.

http://anime.advancedmn.com/article.php?artid=3529

Peter says he plans to reveal it on the official page later today once the commotion dies down.

Edit: It’s up on the official page.

[ 04-02-2007, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]

This sure is looking good.

Is this an April Fool’s Day joke? (I have trouble with sarcasm and pranks due to Asperger’s Syndorme…) sits there and looks confused
-Nicole Wagner

[ 04-01-2007, 08:44 AM: Message edited by: NicoleWagner ]

Oh come on, a professional bishoujo game (with intellectual property of Crowd) funded by Peach Princess? It doesn’t even sound plausible. Happy April Fool’s…

Another one! Come join our ranks! It’s just me and Spectator Beholder at the moment. :slight_smile:

I also have Asperger’s, but I didn’t believe any of the stuff for a second, because I’m trained to be skeptical on April 1st…

LOL Me 2 I have Apserger’s Syndrome too I’ve already been tricked 6 times today.

Are you saying that because you got tricked 6 times, or have you been diagnosed?

Sadly it was obviously a AF. I woulda bought it if anyone actually did it. I don’t think there’s much storyline to the idea though if it were real.

Ok show’s over, happy april fool’s day

it has been my tradition for the past couple of years to make up bogus game releases for april fool. we are not allowed to take existing games and announce them (company policy for not making any real-sounding pranks) so do not expect us to make any announcements on popular game licenses (such as kanon, to heart etc). that said, we have limited “creativity” on what bogus game to make since it should be something we have licenses to already and it should be something that was released already so people will be able to get the joke. shingo thought about doing a yume miru kusuri bogus game but since the game wasn’t released yet nobody will get the jokes. well, maybe next year…

yes, xc unlimited is fake. it should be pretty obvious since we just rip off old CGs from xc3 and the wang and the cum were drawn crudely and moasiced by yours trule via photoshop. the lines “will takuya be able to accept the fact that he has a smaller weiner than asuka’s” and “what will happen to takuya’s rear end” should be obvious enough to tell that it’s a fake game. personally, i am not satisfied with this bogus game, it’s not as clever as what i did 2 years ago with brave soul alternative in my opinion…

hoenstly i am starting to run out of ideas, i must be getting old. maybe i will have shingo come up with april fool pranks starting next year.

personally i have no idea about the reasoning behind some of mockingbird’s lines but whatever (since it’s just a prank i am not going to be too serious about any of this, and hopefully you guys wont be as well)

i am thinking of making a sticky topic soon archiving all the april fool pranks i have made to date every since i started being admin for this bbs. however, i have lost (or rather deleted) the screens for Little My Snow Drop, does anybody have saved copies of the screenshots?

Heh… I had a good idea for an April Fool’s joke, but it was a bit too “real” and cause me a few enemies around here, so I dropped it. :smiley:

Yes, it is untrue. Peter told me the details and I added in some bits in my first post to try and convince you guys. How did you all know it was fake?

because the fact that you wrote the game was funded by crowd and developed by peapri?

Actually what I wrote was the other way around.

Simple. I knew it was fake because there wasn’t enough to it. (The announcement coming out on April 1 didn’t hurt either).

It’s because I have been diagnosed lol. I got diagnosed back in 2002.

I would have bought it.