Peach Princess or Jlist - please read and respond

Dear PP or J-list,
i have a question for you:
On the 11 of december i recieved an e-mail stating, that my order on Yin Yang would be shipping in 1-2 business days. That would somehow mean, that it would be shipping no later than the 14 of december.
On the 14 of december the payment was processed.
On the 30 of december i recieved an e-mail stating that my order would be shipping in 24 hours.

My question is how could it take so long between the 11 and 30. That is many normal business days and with payment done on the 14, it should have been shipping a lot earlier.
I would like to know why it took so long after payment has been processed. It is 14 days after payment that the order is finally shipping.
If anybody else has experinced something like this, i would like to know.

I would like PP or J-list to answer this!!!

Uhh…
I don’t think you have to be so mad…-_-’
It’s probably because of the Christmas season during those days that thier schedules were very hectic…
Always remember…
In seasons like this…they may be pretty busy, so delays like that will most likely happen…

I want you to lay down a suppressing fire with the incinerators and fall back by squads to the APC, over.

Uhh…Don’t mind my asking but…
Who are you pertaining to?.. :confused:

I don’t think he’s mad/angry…

in another post, didn’t you say you were in Europe? so this time of year I would imagine customs taking a bit longer, so please have a bit more pacience. :slight_smile:

We experienced extreme shipping delays for which I am extremely sorry. In all likelihood the games are still going out from San Diego :frowning:

just bugging in here since this is kinda an old topic now. :slight_smile:

experienced the same. ordered the d/l ver. of Private Nurse last january 5 then received the email on the 9th, due to internet connection probs decided to cross-grade for the CD-ROM media, got an email on the 16th that the san diego team will ship it within 24hours for mail processing. waited for about 2 weeks as they’ve indicated since im from the Philippines then voila, when i got it, the mail-package was received & stamped on the 29th by our local city postal service and was delivered to me on the 31st of january.

i just continue to email and wait for the reply.

oh yeah, got a tissue inside the mail, thanks j-list. hehe! :slight_smile:

[ 02-06-2007, 03:27 AM: Message edited by: rollchan ]

please post your order problems in the appropriate forum if you want your orders to be resolved

Lamuness, (s)he’s sharing his/her experience, his/her order has already been resolved…

[ 02-06-2007, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Benoit ]

opps, sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

but sheesh, please dont bump an old topic for no apparent reason…

[ 02-06-2007, 06:06 PM: Message edited by: Lamuness - BBS Admin ]

haha, alright. :smiley: