Peach Princess' standard

What is it Peach Princess require from a bishoujo game in order to ->put it into stock<-?

Please define “into stock”. Do you mean to ask which titles Peach Princess would/could translate?

umm… yeah
something that Peach Princess would consider a candidate for their future project. They state the requirement, we search the titles that fit and suggest → I think that would make things easier for both of us o.o

Peach Princess translates titles from Crowd and Will’s brands. Not all of Will’s brands seem to be accessible, though.

only Crowd’s and Will’s? May i ask why?
And about the new title: Yume miru kusuri, the art form and colouring style doesn’t resemble that of Crowd or Will, well, they can change that all the time, though.

heh~ it’s funny how i just noticed that you’re the only one who actually answered my questions. thanks!
/me gives Benoit another cookie

I believe they were the only HGame makers interested in selling their HGames overseas/outside Japan, at the time. It’s not an easy task, you know.

Yume miru kusuri is a Hgame made by RUF, one of the many Branchs of WILL. The art style is different because EVERY branch has their own artists.

Personally, i would love to see hgames from their others branchs, specially those with more matured womens, like Guilty+ or LUCHA.

Heck, they even have classic horror/suspense hgames, CS’Ware-style!! :smiley:

eh~ I prefer loli style, though o.o
that, and i would like to play some more RPG, there’s so few of them in English.

They require more testing work. Which doesn’t mean they’ll never happen - there’s a new tentacle strategy game in the pipeline - but it does mean you can’t just crank out translations of them every month.

A lot of JP companies aren’t interested in selling their games at the prices US customers are willing to pay.

Yeah, it’s that old story. If you were a japanese HGame maker, would you accept to release your games in a foreign country, knowing you will have 2 or 3 times more work to make the game and sell just 10% or less the quantity you normally sell in your own country, for less than 50% the normal price? :stuck_out_tongue:

[ 03-20-2007, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Peter Gilis ]

I wish people would stop trying to compare two different economies.

Yeah they also made Slave Market and we all know how that turned out…

Ah. Well then be sure to check out Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048.

It’s a “Tactical RPG” in the vein of Sakura Taisen or Dolls. It’s more limited than say Final Fantasy Tactics or Front Mission in a pure tactical sense, but it has “rewards” they don’t. :wink:

What does THAT issue have to do with this topic?

Anyway, given that the game was scheduled to “golden master” within two weeks from when we heard last, I doubt there will be any problem with it.

It has to do with the fact that Slave Bazaar (as it was called then) was announced as one of Peach Princess’ first ever titles. You won’t find it in the catalog anymore because we couldn’t get the licensing completely 100% resolved and it ultimately proved impossible to release here.