Peapri and GC collab project?

no, we are not making a game together…it’s something else, but more on this later.

I think the only person on this BBS (besides the staff) who may know a little bit about this project is Mike Thomas. Hint: it’s the thing Dave/Kumiko initially asked me to do 2 years ago.

I may reveal a little bit about this on the IRC channel as I am asked to do something for this project and I may need some help from the people in the channel…

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
no, we are not making a game together....it's something else, but more on this later.

I think the only person on this BBS (besides the staff) who may know a little bit about this project is Mike Thomas. Hint: it's the thing Dave/Kumiko *initially* asked me to do 2 years ago.

I may reveal a little bit about this on the IRC channel as I am asked to do something for this project and I may need some help from the people in the channel...

I don't even know where the IRC channel is.

well the channel is now infested with (&$^&)(&()&D^G(*D bishoujo-unrelated online game talk so I don’t really endorse that channel anymore…

it’s enterthegame.com #b-games

and pardon my swearing

Ah thanks, figured it out. This fangled IRC thing, took me a while to work out.

uh ok… I would visit your IRC channel a time or two if it was interesting, but uh that glowing recommendation has made me not… So I guess I’ll just ahve to stay in the dark…

Consideirng olf is the only guy here who can talk about b-games 24/7 and a certain person coughs who hates when we talk about anything else cough

quote:
Originally posted by smog:
Consideirng olf is the only guy here who can talk about b-games 24/7 (...)
*major bigsweat*
Errrr... How should I take this comment?

quote:
Originally posted by olf_le_fol:
Errrr... How should I take this comment?

Perhaps he's implying you are an ot... nah, can't really be... [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

Seeing that not many people(or no one at all ^_^) were interested in seeing that IRC channel,maybe you can reveal it here,please?