Persona 4 announced for NA release

Yup! We get Persona 4! The same year as Japan, even! It’s currently slated for a December 9th release and promises to deliver some persona-ey goodness… and a random tv cartoon character that joins your party… I guess that’s not MUCH stranger than a kunai wielding dog, but what’s next? A manga illustration that awakens to help you battle the forces of evil after you pass through the panels? Or maybe a kotatsu that summons a human-like persona to fight for justice?

Shh! They might hear you!

http://penny-arcade.com/comic/2002/10/18/

Yes…YES!!!
Oh god, I’m actually getting goosebumps!!!
Definitely, a must have for me. But I do feel they are rushing this title though.

I know what Santa’s bringing me for Xmas this year. This is some awesome news! :smiley:

Well they might be wanting to ramp up Persona to a flagship title and usually those are produced 12-18 months and translated rapidly. Or maybe they see it as a way to open the renai genre to Americans…

Anyway i’ll be getting this as i have both versions of 3 (and CE of 3)…i’ll also have to go back and get the previous 2 when I can snatch a deal on ebay for 70 or so.

I just hope ATLUS doesn’t screw this up like Square Soft has done with the Final Fantasy franchise.
That’s my concern about it.

P.S. good luck with your Kawa Con!