Persona 4

So I preordered it. Unfortunatly I haven’t gotten much time to play it yet. (I preordered for the goodies more than risking not having a copy when i wanted to buy it). Hopefully I can get to enjoy it over Christmas break.

However, I am wondering one thing. What is the deal with glasses?

Since I literally just beat Persona 3, I’m holding off a bit on Persona 4. I’ll probably get around to it in a couple months. I still have to play Persona 3 again, dammit! :smiley:

I planned to buy Persona 4 this month. However, I changed my plans that I shopped Christmas for my little cousins. I will get it, next month.

I will get it as soon as it arrives in Europe.

Damn it, even though Europe is basically a stronghold for Sony consoles. we almost always get games months later everyone else.

Well PS2 games are still far more lucrative in NA.

Well, PS2 sold more in Europe than in NA. If the basic relation “more console → more sold games” is still true, I wouldn’t say that games are far more lucrative in NA.

Moreover, Europe is where PS3 is doing better, compared to the other major markets.

It would be nice if they tried to repay the loyalty of their customers by making some effort to give us the same release date as Japan and/or NA, at least for some major titles.

That adage isn’t necessarily true for Sony since, as you noted, the PS3 isn’t doing as well in the states. In fact stores like Gamestop which usually focus only on newer consoles still have a large selection devoted to PS2. In most stores it’s bigger than their PS3 sections. The size of a section also usually denotes the amount of sales I’ve found.