Personal Opinion

I am getting behind in my Bishoujo game collection yet again! So many new titles being realeased and so little free time to enjoy them.

I am trying to figure out my next purchase, which of the two games would you say is the better?

Kango Shicyauzo 2
Hitozuma Hime Club

I must admit Hitozuma Hime Club is looking very appealing because of the difference in play style. But I welcome anyones opinions on these two games.

I’d have to go with Kango 2 it’s a lot more comedic than Hotzuma Hime Club. Then again, that’s just me.

Kango 2 is better I think…but in my opinion both are not really good. Hitozuma Hime Club just sucks…I mean the girls look hot and all but the story and h-scenes are bad as hell (my opinion).
I didn’t like the h-scenes in Kango2 as well (think in Trabulance games they are always bad)
If you haven’t the game yet you should buy “Casual Romance Club”. It’s a great game!

I would say it depends on what you’re in the mood for. While I wouldn’t consider either to be a great game, I felt that each had it’s own good points to offer.

Kango 2 is just like the first one, very lighthearted. And extremely comical. Nothing groundbreaking in the gameplay, complexity was even dropped a further degree. Storyline wasn’t really an indepth piece either, but it follows the overall tone of the game. A game to pop in, sit back, and just enjoy. And Eleana’s Japanese is just hilarious…

Hitozuma Hime Club is a bit more sex-oriented than story-oriented. Some interesting gameplay aspects and the little “C” scenes, where you go through what the woman’s thinking during the scene was a nice addition. While there’s only the three women, a small amount compared to other titles, you do quiet a variety of things which each one. Nothing groundbreaking but a good title if you want something that’s a little different than what’s come out so far.

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
And Eleana's Japanese is just hilarious...

That's right. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/biggrin.gif[/img]
... and because I was that impressed of her japanese skills, I took her path first.

But on the other hand, if I compare Hibari's story with Nanana's in Kango1, I am a bit disappointed...

But I can't say anything to the original topic of this thread because I am still waiting for my shipment of "Secret Wife's Club".

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
I am getting behind in my Bishoujo game collection yet *again*! So many new titles being realeased and so little free time to enjoy them.

I am trying to figure out my next purchase, which of the two games would you say is the better?

Kango Shicyauzo 2
Hitozuma Hime Club

I must admit Hitozuma Hime Club is looking very appealing because of the difference in play style. But I welcome anyones opinions on these two games.

My personal advice is to wait for the next G-Collections relase: Crescendo which is scheduled to come out in less than a month's (?) time. I think it's way notches above these 2 titles. My 2C ;p

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
But I can't say anything to the original topic of this thread because I am still waiting for my shipment of "Secret Wife's Club".

Yesterday, I finally got my copy of "Secret Wives Club" and took my first look into it.

At least I know now that it's a novel with the look-and-feel of a training-SIM (at least, in the beginning, every training is succesful and the trained person advances).

But as ekylo said: It all depends what you want to have most in your next game, before we can recommend any of them.

Heh it just means your a good teacher but yeah it’s more a novel than anything else.

The girls in Trabulance and Sekilala games are all really really attractive in comparison to many other games.

The H-Scenes are kinda wierd though.

If you really want to choose between Secret wive’s club and kango it would all depend on what you’re looking for.

If you want some story or romance go for kango. If you want a lot of sex go for Secret Wives’ club.

I think it also depends on what you have currently. If you already have Kango 1, you may want to try something different.

Secret Wives Club, while lacking a storyline, isn’t too shabby as a game. But if your entertainment budget is limited, you may decide to wait for Crescendo to come out instead.

Thanks for all the input!

I believe I will wait, Cresendo and Brave Soul seem to be the best games coming out any time in the near future.

Heh, you’re probably better off with that plan. While it does generate a backlog, you can always go back later to get Kango 2 or Hitozuma. But then again, isn’t it more fun when you actually have a backlog to pick and choose titles from?

quote:
Originally posted by ekylo:
But then again, isn't it more fun when you actually have a backlog to pick and choose titles from? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

That probably depends on the size of the backlog and if you plan to write reviews about them as well... ^^;;;

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
That probably depends on the size of the backlog and if you plan to write reviews about them as well... ^^;;;

Heh..the only good thing about the sparse release schedule is that I can finish the games before the new ones come out. Unicorn you need to do more Japanse bishoujo reviews so I can plan my next himeya order [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

I wonder of Jlist’s discount policy may actually inhibit sales.

quote:
Get 20% off any four or more hentai games! Just add four or more games to your shopping cart and the discount will be applied at checkout.
I know that it makes me think twice about submitting an order when there are just 2-3 games I’d like to get, but more new releases are coming up.

yes and no. If you plan to buy that many games and lack the funds currently, then yes you’ll wait until you save up more $$$. But if you’re only interested in one game, then why wait?

yes… buy em as u can… not all at once… that way the company will get funds spread out enough to fund daily life…

i have no clue what i meant by this, but im sure i had a point somewhere…

quote:
Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
Unicorn you need to do more Japanse bishoujo reviews so I can plan my next himeya order [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/tongue.gif[/img]

No way! I have a too big backlog of localized bishoujo-games to review and this kind of game has priority over the japanese games because there are three websites that want to host them.

Heh, I finally stopped promising people reviews. I’m not exactly a good writer in the first place and sometimes it takes me awhile to get going. Right now, I’m just content with keeping up with releases and being able to answer questions, I’ll get back to reviewing one of these days…

Yup yup I can’t write for crap but I do like torturing people who don’t recieve their shipment of g-collection games faster than me