Peter and / or Lamuness

Have all the preorders to Brave Soul shipped?

Just asking because I haven’t received my copy yet and it’s been two weeks since I received the “paid, ready to ship” notice. A lot of other people haven’t received their copy as well. Could you please let us know when all the preorders have shipped, so we can contact the sales dept. if we haven’t received our copy yet? Or wait patiently while the staff finishes getting the preorders out to us?

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

was actually going to ask same thing LOL as i havent recieved mine either and frankly im gettin very jealous of reading all the other people talk about brave soul

I don’t work with the sales department so I can’t help you but do try to contact sales@peachprincess.com for assistance

I just sent an email to the sales dept.

(Thanks for the quick response Lamuness)

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 11-16-2003).]

thanks well should be interesting to find out if all the pre-orders have been sent out and if so when (or is it a matter of usps or in my case aus post[hey your lucky you just have to put usps as far as i know our shortened ver is aus post LOL])

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Have all the preorders to Brave Soul shipped?

Actually, I would like to know the answer to this question as well, just for another reason:

I want to wait until all the obvious chaos of new-realease and shipping of preorders is over until I order my copy. I handled my order of XC2 just the same way.

thats the way im going to do things from now on i think LOL that way im not always wondering if it will be released or not and i will know if its been sent or not pretty much straight away (the wait is more suspense than i care to go through LOL im nearly at the stage of wanting to put bets down on how long it will take)

The postal man arrived this morning. Boy, was he tired.

He collapsed on my front steps, barely able to lift the package up.

It was a long walk on foot from California…

dont dig it into us poor people who are STILL waiting didnt come today (well yesterday considering its now 2am)

I would like to know what is up too…I still haven’t gotten my copy yet, and like others, it’s been about two weeks since I got my Paid notice

mine was sent on the 7th of November. It arrived on the 13th. I got the paid ready message on the 31st of October.

well I think I got mine on sat. But I got a tech problem with BS which I’ll post in the help section as to not screw with the train of thought here

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Can people that have got BS check the Post Mark to see when they were sent? That may help people still waiting to check if the post office is slow as then you know when it was sent.

I did not save what it came in but I too can say I got my paid notice on the Halloween, and Brave Soul arrived on the 8th of November. So given ksarchet got it on the 7th with the same notice date, figure about 2 weeks if that timing holds true for everyone else that has gotten it so far.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Also I got a bounus CP mouse pad, anybody else get any extra stuff?

CP?

I too got a bounus mouse pad and the characters on it look like three of the ones from Little My Maid . In fact the blond girl, red haired girl and the black haired girl are on the mousepad, all of which can be seen in the screen shots of the game and the game box.

It also has a copyright date of, probably should not mention that should I?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-17-2003).]

stop teasin us poor people who are still waiting LOL didnt come today so if im lucky maybe tomorrow LOL

All games have of course gone out, and people should really be getting them by now. If you didn’t, please shoot us an email so we can make sure there was no snag.

quote:
Originally posted by Peter Payne:
All games have of course gone out, and people should really be getting them by now. If you didn't, please shoot us an email so we can make sure there was no snag.

I sent an email to [url=sales@peachprincess.com]sales@peachprincess.com[/url] inquiring about it.

-By the way did anyone get a weird email from [url=info@jastusa.com]info@jastusa.com[/url] today? Looks like this:

Header:
To: jastusa (Your email address)
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 03:34:24 -0700 (MST)
Subject: What

TYPE YOUR MESSAGE HERE

To unsubscribe from this list either click on,
or copy and paste into your browser the following URL.
http://cat.internetmatrix.com/administrivia.php?listname=jastusa&emailaddre ss=lodossknight@juno.com
&action=leave

[This message has been edited by Doug (edited 11-18-2003).]

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:

-By the way did anyone get a weird email from [url=info@jastusa.com]info@jastusa.com[/url] today?

Yep, I got the same mail.

Apparently, there was somebody playing around with the broadcast-mail-function at JAST and sent accidentally a mail to all subscribers.

yup i got that email too…confuzzled me quite a bit

glad i wasnt only one then. was thinking whats going on with this email