Peter Payne

Get my *@avalon-one.net e-mail addresses off you’re goddamn mailing lists, NOW.

And place mine on it!

You know you could just scroll down to the bottom of the Jlist Email’s, and just click or paste the link that is on the bottom and follow the directions to get your name off of their lists.

Tried that. Doesn’t work.

I eventually added a rule to my mail client to delete those damn things.

I actually find quite informative, but some people i guess find them annoying.

Me too, though after one year of reading them, there’s barely any new informative stuff in it. It starts to repeat…

I just can’t seem to get my email on the Peach Princess mailing list.

I noticed that myself awhile back… PP’s website just doesn’t want to accept my emails adresses… I thought that was just me though…

Well…what if Peach Princess’s e-mails are the j-list announcements? J-list handles Peach Princess’s shipping…it wouldn’t surprise me if they handled their e-mail announcements as well.

Nope, they aren’t. Jast USA, Peach Princess, and J-List all have a different mailing list. I know, because I was on all three of them.

Hi, sorry if the mails we send out were problematic for anyone. We did just upgrade our mail server which caused the mysterious header changes. If you want to remove yourself from the list, click the link at the bottom – of course it works, guys, it’s us we’re talking about here. Alternately, just email me and we’ll see that you’re removed permanently. (Note, if your reply bounced it means you’re replying to the mail that had messed up headers, sorry about that.) Benoit, I’ve removed you now, and the avalon-one person too.

Erm, I didn’t want to be removed, actually. I wanted to be put on it!

Feel free to remove the aflk0003 at wanadoo.be, though. That email doesn’t exist anymore, and I couldn’t seem to remove it.