Peter Payne

Get my *@avalon-one.net e-mail addresses off you’re goddamn mailing lists, NOW. I do NOT appreciate unrequested spam.

From this point on, I will be making a new copy of this topic here every time I recieve a mail from JList.

As a mod on another forum I will say for forums in general that that is a good way to get banned… And not just username banned, but IP banned… Maybe you’d like to try, oh I don’t know… Sending an email instead of posting in the forums?

Ditto. Why are you annoying us with your request? Just block j-list and be done with it…

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 12-13-2004).]

Send a personal email to Peter Payne. Never thought of that? He does check it.

Well, I’m sorry it has to come to this, but like I already said, I’ve tried the normal unsubscription method and I’ve tried e-mailing Peter directly, but have never recieved any response.

I have supported both Peach Princess and JAST in the past, I have bought games from both, and consider this attitude that Peter seems to have of adding people to their mailing list without the person’s permission rude and unacceptable. I won’t be buying any more games from any company associated with Peter.

If Peter can ban me from here, then I see no reason why he cannot remove my addresses from the mailing list. I wouldn’t suggest that he bans me, that will only make things worse.

[This message has been edited by TurricaN (edited 12-13-2004).]

if it’s about who is doing the banning, he doesnt do that, I do that because I am the main mod of this forum

i only work for peachprincess, i dont work for jlist and this is a peapri forum not a jlist one. if you have a problem with jlist then i suggest you do something with them directly (try using some of their other email addresses here http://www.jlist.com/contact.html, but again jlist is not my problem or peapri’s problem. but just as the first step of diagnosis, which email address did you send to peter?

if you keep doing this I (not peter) will have to something about your account or your IP; i am just playing my role of strictly maintaining order on this BBS, and what you are doing is disrupting it. I can ban you easily, but unfortunately i personally cannot do anything about mailing lists (even the peapri ones) simply because that’s exceed my rights/privilieges.

but for the benefit of doubt, i will try to get peter to look at this thread, if i can find him…

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 12-13-2004).]

Thanks, I am aware that Peter is a moderator of this forum and does conduct business here, so to imply that PerPri and Jast has no connection is ludicrous at best.

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
which email address did you send to peter?[/B]

The e-mail address I sent to Peter was webmaster at avalon minus-sign one dot net, but there is definitely more than just this one. I believe they have either been picked up as a result of my orders from them or have simply been gathered from other sources, I have no idea where though. There are several addresses (I don’t know how many), so it would be easier to simpler do a search for *@avalon-one.net and remove all addresses pointing at that domain.

to be honest, he rarely comes here so that’s why i think whining here is not the best way to go…i mean, i can take off his mod status just as easily as banning you, he not “really” the mod here per se; i think it’s because dave/kumiko added him eons ago

no i mean which jlist email address did you send your complaints to

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 12-13-2004).]