Phantom of Inferno - The Animation

That’s great!! (^_^)
For those interested in know (like me ^^), KSS-Anime will be releasing starting on 27/Feb a 3-parts OVA (Original Video Animation, in the case someone who don’t know what means) based in the bishojo game for PC (NR-18), DVD-Player (NR-15) and Playstation2 PHANTOM OF INFERNO.

More info, check the link bellow:

http://www.kss-inc.co.jp/anime/phantom/index.html

Let’s hope someday it will be release in english version too.

This looks cool, some of it is not showing on my computer, some of the text is that normal?

For that reason I cannot tell is the February 27th release Japan only then sometime in the perhaps near future (later this year earlier next year?) it will be released here?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-05-2004).]

Deleted Accidental Double Post

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 02-05-2004).]

We’ll just have to see if an English studio will pick it up later. Looks interesting.

Well if it’s got hot girls and guns…I like the chances that it’ll come out here in R1 land

That is very true and those two have a way of selling things all the time. It is also based on a fairly popular game too which should help a little bit I hope, well hopefully it will do well in Japan to urge the transition.

quote:
Originally posted by SCDawg:
That is very true and those two have a way of selling things all the time. It is also based on a fairly popular game too which should help a little bit I hope, well hopefully it will do well in Japan to urge the transition.

I hope so. Besides, KSS is a pretty good company... So i think PoI-Animation will do well, too.