Phantom of Inferno

Well, we all knoww that Phantom of Inferno is one of the few Japanese adult bishoujo games (at least, some pictures I’ve seen hints of that it is adult)that actually has english subtitles, but I wonder… Where can you find it? I’ve wanted to buy it for some time now, but I don’t know where? Does anyone of you here know?

Only place I’ve seen it at was Suncoast.

Well, you can also get it from Sam Goody, which I did. Then again, if I understand correctly, they’re just different branchs of the same company. But sorta important to note if your area is like mine. We have 3 Sam Goody’s versus only one Suncoast. (At least listed in the phone book.)

[This message has been edited by ekylo (edited 08-28-2002).]

what is this game about, what style of game is it? adventure, visual novel, simulation? and how good is the translation? i might be interested in picking it up

You can get an uncut version? Where? I only heard there was a cut version. I’ll buy the uncut version immediately, if you can tell me where to get it and how to tell the difference between cut and uncut.

[QUOTE]Originally posted by joe_kun:
[B]It’s an ADV about the life of assassins .

Based on the description, its story sounds like Crying Freeman. Crying Freeman is about an assassin boss killing around and jumping from bed to bed. The art is beatiful but the story is distasteful after awhile. Now, it sounds like any adult RPG game. Since I have never played Phantom of Inferno, I don’t know if it suffers from the repetitive format.

quote:
Originally posted by Kagami:
The Windows version has no voice and no English.

*bawls* so the original version ehere the sex scenes appear are lost to us? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

ok could i get a link to where i can buy the dvd version with the english subtitles? dvd isn’t a problem for me, i got a dvd-rom

quote:
Originally posted by Spectator Beholder:
*bawls* so the original version ehere the sex scenes appear are lost to us? [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img]

Pretty much. From what I understand of ComuNet, they only plan "all age" releases of their various things. I could be wrong though, it's been awhile since I've been to their site.