Phantom - Phantom of Inferno (2013)

Any chance we could get the 2013 remake of Phantom of Inferno? I know you’re still working through a backlog of Nitroplus games (eagerly awaiting every single on of them) but I don’t have any doubts that you could make a killing off this game, especially if you released it on steam.

I am interested in anything Nitroplus, but I would prefer the games I listed in the previous request thread before this one. (Phantom of Inferno is the one Nitroplus game I don’t think I’m ever going to play, even though I own it. DVDPG is just … too much to contemplate.)

Thanks for the reminder that this exists. As usual a problem is that the company that has the rights to the translation, which we'd need to start from, is long gone. Perhaps we can find a way though.

I would definitely love to see the newest version of this game since even though I also own the DVD version of the game, it is truly awful playing the game that way. Having seen the anime and really liking that art style (that was used in the 360 remake, that was then ported to PC), I hope I can try playing the newest version of the game sometime in the future.

I have finished the original Hirameki's version. Got the DVD signed this year by Gen Urobuchi. The game is great, but I'm also hoping a PC release of the 360 remake in near future. As a bonus, it could include a switchable audio track from the original release (it's fully voiced!); I think the remake isn't 100% voiced (main character in all occasions). Though I would first play the game through with new voices.