Picture on Back of Brave Soul Box

quote:
Originally posted by Allarian:
I believe those who haven't gotten their copy yet are staying away from the board as to not get aggrivated.

I know I am, this has been the worst shipping PeaPri has ever given me.

Given the fires in California, a national holiday, and whatever other excuses the Postal Service can use, I am counting myself very lucky to have my copy already.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Note Running the page thru babel fish, impiles this is not a ART BOOK! but something else. Read this at your own risk.

I would guess it is not a art book either, but someone already guessed what is being sold is more a data book, a walkthrough book then anything, which is why I was wondering if there is a seperate art book being released in addition to what is known to be out there at this time.

I’m pretty sure it’s a novel… whatever it is I ordered it though…

I believe this is the item. You can order it (we’re out of stock but more are coming in soon):

ITEM YN829 Brave Soul Complete Data
Product category: Hentai art book
This item can be ordered.
Weight 500 grams Price $28.00
A wonderful “complete data” art book featuring a massive amount of data from the excellent game Brave Soul, by Crowd. A wonderful hentai RPG (which is bring ported to English by Peach Princess), this game features tons of wonderful CG and lovely characters for you to enjoy, with in-depth character detail, original sketch work, game data and more. See them all in this excellent art book, filled with hentai pictures and other information for you!

http://images.jlist.com/c4/brave_soul_q119.jpg
http://images.jlist.com/c4/brave_soul_q120.jpg

Click to search → http://www.jlist.com/cgi-bin/shop.cgi?ss=YN829&function=search&rating=R

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Open the back cover and you will find the other book? info, on the inside of the plastic jacket cover.

So the back cover of the data book contians information about another book for Brave Soul?

It’s the inside jacket of the artbook. It shows the XX book I ordered and the brave soul game on it.

quote:
Originally posted by Furluge:
It's the inside jacket of the artbook. It shows the XX book I ordered and the brave soul game on it.

Ah okay so maybe it has more of the pictures such as the one on the back of the box? Wait if that is the only place the order for for it is to be then how easy is it to order?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-18-2003).]

I found some site that had it and had an english section. I can’t remember the URL right now but it’s not the most difficult thing to find as it’s the only Brave Soul item that costs around 900 yen.

Well although I hate to bump, I must. I was just wondering if anyone (Psst. Lamuness) might be able to throw me a bone here about this thing. Please, please, we hunger for this gorgeous art.

Sorry, we’ll do it soon :slight_smile:

Is there any way I could maybe arrange to have an email sent to me when this is done, because frankly I can’t /wait/ to get a view of this lovely art without this other stuff in the way. (And any other production art you may include too.)

Hey hey hey, sorry to do yet another blatant bump, but there’s just no way to avoid it, I have to make sure this one’s remembered.

I am not sure many of us have forgotten, I know I have not, but have chosen to si and just wait for some new news about this picture.

Sorry, soon… I am sorry…

Hey, you don’t have to be sorry. I can’t speak for anyone else but I’m very patient myself, I just believe in periodic notes and reminders about something like this to ensure it can’t be forgotten. Not that I don’t think it’ll get done, but I think anyone who’s had anyone accidently pass over them, say, on a line of people waiting to get into a restraunt or something else will understand where I’m coming from here.

Guess what? It’s time for another bump just to remind everyone that yes, I’m still waiting for this to come about… so… how goes the work on releasing this wonderful stuff?

Check the Downloads section.

Ah yes I just got the email message today! Hurrah Hurrah it’s finally here! Sooo happy. You should check your links though. I got the raw version but the wallpaper versions of the image ended up not loading and giving me the picture not found icon.

I fixed this right away and it looks good to me now. Is anything still messed up?

God I love that Brave Soul picture…

The middle one isn’t working for me, it’s giving me the follow message:

The image http://www.peachprincess.com/Merchant2/downloads/bs_claire_2.jpg cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.

And it’s doing that for the three wallpapers, but not the raw image. Just a heads up.

Huh, it turned the URL into a link automatically. Neat.

------------------
精神 の 神

[This message has been edited by Seishin (edited 01-22-2004).]