Picture on Back of Brave Soul Box

I was just wondering if anyone has found it in game yet or if it might be possible for some of the staff here to make it available? I really like this piece of artwork but unfortunately, well, it is covered with all the sorts of things you expect on the back of a box.

quote:
Originally posted by Furluge:
I was just wondering if anyone has found it in game yet or if it might be possible for some of the staff here to make it available? I really like this piece of artwork but unfortunately, well, it is covered with all the sorts of things you expect on the back of a box.

That is a cool piece of artwork and one I think they should have as one of the wallpapers from the game with the CROWD logo on it.

I have neither found it online or in the game, but I think I know where it is in the game, won't say here because it is not the right place to speak this guess.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-13-2003).]

I think some images are taken from the brave soul artbook which might have unused images and stuff…but since I don’t have that book myself I can’t verify it…and plus I am not sure which picture you are referring to…are you talking about the semi-washed-out girl pic in the background standing resting on a sword looking down?

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
are you talking about the semi-washed-out girl pic in the background standing resting on a sword looking down?

That is the one I assumed Furluge
meant, since it is the almost fully covered, but at least that was the one to which I was referring in my comment.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-13-2003).]

Yes I am referring to that semi-washed out picture since… that’s the only picture on the back of a box I know of.

Also I have the artbook that was sold here (The complate data one.) and that art is not in there. Is there another artbook I may not know about?

no fair asking about box pictures when some of us haven’t even received the game yet! ::sobs uncontrollably::

then I dunno where the pic comes from myself…I don’t work in the packaging department

quote:
Originally posted by Lamuness:
then I dunno where the pic comes from myself....I don't work in the packaging department

I wonder if it was not one of the original character idea drawings, not the design, but the let's color it in and make it look all but final. Not sure if they do that for packaging or not, but just some of what is seen in the picture versus elsewhere makes me think more along those lines.

By the way, though my description might not have been the clearest, is that what is in those artbooks? Drawings that were more idea and concept drawings? Do most of the sites that sell games sell such artbooks?

I can’t speak for BS in particular but generally many bishoujo games have an official artbook released in japan which contains character designs and the CGs with color/shadow settings and process drawings, sometimes with a walkthrough with other info about that specific game. Obviously this book is in Japanese only. They generally cost around 2000-3000yen (go convert to your local currency yourself). For BS and XC2 artbooks, I think jlist sell those two. A nice thing to have if you like BS art (I do collect bishoujo game artbooks myself personally)

The picture I speak of is here. It’s the background for the back of the DVD case.

http://members.cox.net/furluge/bravesback.jpg

And also I do have the Complete Data artbook which most everyone has seen around here (Though It’d call it a hit book more than an art book.) If there is another art book please tell me where I can get it as I’d like to purchase it.

Edit: Please, please I implore you if it is at all possible please release that image on this site. I’m simply love all the artwork in this game and this image on the back is taunting me.

[This message has been edited by Furluge (edited 11-14-2003).]

Actually that looks like Alicia’s &&^^ (Spoiler encryption enabled) I may not have the game, yet, but I do have the artbook, so it’s probably her.

------------------
“His last thought is wry, Not bad for a dead man.” Moon Knight vol.1, #1 (1980)

quote:
Originally posted by Doug:
Actually that looks like Alicia's **&&^**^ (Spoiler encryption enabled) I may not have the game, yet, but I do have the artbook, so it's probably her.

... well that might be either Alicia or ....

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
... well that might be either Alicia or ....

Well whoever it is meant to be, as said before a wonderful picture and one that it would be surprising for them not to have out somewhere on an artists website or something.

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-14-2003).]

Well I know full well who it is since it’s so obvious in the art book but really, that’s besides the point as it’s the picture I’m concerned about…

The picture on the the brave soul CD wouldn’t hurt either…

Though if someone from PeachPri came and confirmed these pictures were in the game… well… that would make me very happy. If not if a lot of these things could be posed as downloadable wallpaper I’d also be happy.

quote:
Well I know full well who it is since it's so obvious in the art book but really, that's besides the point as it's the picture I'm concerned about...

I think most of us know who, but this is not the place to say that about the picture. I take it then the picture is not in the artbook that you have?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-14-2003).]

No, not it is not, hence why I constantly ask if there is another artbook, since if there is, I want it.

quote:
No, not it is not, hence why I constantly ask if there is another artbook, since if there is, I want it.

I am amazed it is not in the one that is out there to be honest, but then again I assume you are amazed at that too?

Not really, it’s nice but it’s really a strategy guide rather than an artbook. Most of the art is items from the game. Other than that there’s an avatar gallery, full pictures of what you see on the status screen and a group shot in the opening and a few bits of extra art here and there, but other than that not what you’d really expect from a true art book which would probably have pieces like the one on the back of the brave soul box.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
PS Where is everybody, they can't playing BS
since [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] and [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/frown.gif[/img] have not got them yet![This message has been edited by woodelf (edited 11-15-2003).]

I was wondering the same thing to be honest but I figured most were playing Brave Soul or having played it busy writing reviews or hints or walkthroughs or something. Or perhaps being way early on holiday shopping?

Then if there is an artbook, despite the inability to translate Japanese, do you get the sense it is perhaps out there on the Crowd game site for Brave Soul?

[This message has been edited by SCDawg (edited 11-15-2003).]

I believe those who haven’t gotten their copy yet are staying away from the board as to not get aggrivated.

I know I am, this has been the worst shipping PeaPri has ever given me.