Places to Buy Bishoujo Games

Where are places I can buy bishoujo games (in the US)

Physical stores or online stores?

I’d be interested in physical stores that sold this and other import products…

Well, physical stores is kindof hard when not knowing the geography of one’s location. All I know is that there’s a bunch of places near me that sells imports of all kinds of things. In fact, there’s a semi-giant Mitsuwa less than a mile away that’s conviniently located inside a Japanese dominated plaza.

But all that besides the point, for online stores, you can’t go wrong with J-List. The Great Peter Payne run site. “Boy, why are you crying?” “I’m not crying, I’m the famous Peter Payne.” That boy mustof suffered through jokes in his day.

Actually Peach Princess seems to be J-list (though often at slightly lower prices, go figure)… My last notes from a purchase here were all noted as being from J-List through Peach Princess…

Oh & more on topic, I hope your lucky as in my area their is no such thing as physical stores that would want to sell Bishoujo games even if they do import games form japan (they refuse to sell things which would seem to be of an ‘adult’ nature)…

quote:
Originally posted by Shadow99:
Actually Peach Princess seems to be J-list (though often at slightly lower prices, go figure)... My last notes from a purchase here were all noted as being from J-List through Peach Princess...

Actually, that could also mean that they didn't want to handle orders themselves. (for instance, there are a couple of companies who's "online store" is actually Right Stuf.) There is some overlap between the two, but people still make a distinction between them. Not sure why. You'd probably have to ask Lamuness-san or Made in DNA-san for a better clarification since they have insider info.

It's always a bit difficult to find an actual store with them. Though amusingly, I had started to talk to one store about possibly retailing the games. The guy gave me a funny look and they showed me that they did have a few copies of the games available, the problem was that they were all mixed in with the adult DVDs! I hate when I do stuff like that...

I have a page listing online retailers that sell Bishoujo games online. I also solicited recommendations from forum regulars, it’s in the thread called Post Your Bishoujo Review Website

Apparently, luck is part of my life, I’ve got a couple physical stores nearby that sell bishoujo games. One is a Japanese video rental store that’s in the Japanese store dominated plaza that includes the semi-giant Mitsuwa. Although, Mitsuwa got rid of Mandarake, which was a dumb idea. But the bookstore’s still there. Sorry, off track again.

I live in Rockville Maryland and close to Washington DC and North Virginia, any stores in my area?