Played my frist game and like to Talk

I played My frist game come see me tonight. I did like the game but I thank I missed the Idea of why people are so big in them. I mean that all I did was look at photos of the Girls pick and when The time come to do one of them they where just photos are all the games the some was

I am going to buy a new game couse I did like the first game it just was’t what what I hope and in some way it was what I hoped but I do what to buy other one so I waht know what one do you thank my next game sould be

I"M looking to open a anime store and if you have tips for me of what you thank will sale plz lot me know for I am still some what new to the world of japan

Thanks
do to what I have to do I may not be able to get back to you for a day or two but I will get back to you when I can

PS I hope I don’t sound stupid

Please try to write more clearly. Your last post was barely comprehensible.

Personally, I play H-games for the (sometimes) deep characterization, (sometimes) immersive storylines and, of course, the erotic romance. I also like bishoujo games such as Hourglass of Summer, which focus on romance without the H element.

Story-heavy games I’d highly recommend:
Kana Little Sister (good but depressing; not many H-scenes)
Crescendo
Hourglass of Summer (not adult)

Brave Soul deserves its own category, as the only modern translated H-RPG. It’s not story-heavy, but I’d still rank it up there with the previous three titles in terms of enjoyability.

Less story-heavy games I’d sort of recommend:
Tokimeki Check-in (many characters, variety of H-scenes)
Little My Maid (Maid training sim; only worth it if you’re prepared to go for all the 11 endings, as it’s fairly short)
Heart de Roommate (some people love it, some people hate it, but it doesn’t have a lot of H-scenes)
Tottemo Pheromone (sex romp with a halfway decent storyline)

Oh, and I have no idea what sells. I just know what I (and others here) buy, and we tend to go for the story-heavy titles. We aren’t really representative of the overall market, though.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 01-24-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Inigo:
I am going to buy a new game couse I did like the first game it just was't what what I hope and in some way it was what I hoped

Actually, you didn't pick the best game in any regard to start playing and enjoying this genre.
However, if you want helpful recommendations, I recommend first that you tell us your likes and dislikes (perhaps based on examples in CSMT). You have to agree, the way how you put that in the part that I quoted isn't really helpful in figuring out which game would suit your tastes better.
... oh, and are you only interested in recommendations regarding english localized games, or also regarding japanese originals?

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:

Little My Maid (Maid training sim; only worth it if you're prepared to go for all the 11 endings, as it's fairly short)

Errrmmm... while the interface with the meters makes it look like a Maid training SIM, it still lacks the typical gameplay. So, I wouldn't put it into that category.
The only really typical and english localized Maid training SIM (even if it's not a great one) so far is "The Maid's Story" from C's.

The frist thing I like to say is I have been playing my game and now I see why you like the games I am now I B-game fan 4life.

MY likes and dislike in side the game world the games are new to me so I don’t know what I like but I try any game

Out side the games world My likes are.

the card game maigc the gathering

I love so sell things.I love the world of
business

hope this helps you

[This message has been edited by Inigo (edited 01-24-2005).]

quote:
Originally posted by Unicorn:
Errrmmm... while the interface with the meters makes it look like a Maid training SIM, it still lacks the typical gameplay. So, I wouldn't put it into that category.
The only really typical and english localized Maid training SIM (even if it's not a great one) so far is "The Maid's Story" from C's.

True enough. I just thought that my phrasing was the best way to put it in a few words or so. More precisely, the system is more of a cross between a simple numeric "relationship point" system and a true raising sim where you work to affect certain attributes. I didn't think someone new to the genre would understand that explanation, though. ^_^;

I’m not familiar with the card game you mentioned. How about telling us what you liked /disliked, want more/less of in a game? This will give us a better idea of what suggestions to make.

Hmmm…if your looking for an online store that sells games. RightStuf has Little my maid for 29.99 on their weekly sale page. It’ll be good for 2 more days as the sale items changes every thursday. Here’s a link to their website http://www.rightstuf.com