Please tell me this is a mistake

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/s-MDjO75TGCPSD4q2-/browse/item/60075/4/673/12

Gun Shield Warrior Sakigake
Date Available - Dec 12 2012

This has to be incorrect right? I’ve been wanting to play this one for so long, but 8 more years!?

ya, might as well… :stuck_out_tongue:

but honestly, we dont have a release date yet because there are some issues we need to resolve before we can even begin work on this title, so the status for sakigake is pretty much limno now

EDIT: ugh…limbo, that is

[This message has been edited by Lamuness (edited 10-30-2004).]

They probably got fed up with people getting annoyed at them when their guesses about release dates proved not to be right.

Rightstuf uses that date to indicate the release date hasn’t been set yet. They don’t REALLY expect the game to be released in 2012; they just don’t know when it’ll be released. Perhaps you should ask the folks at PP (privately) for more information?

Without knowing anything about the process or status of the game, I would be very surprised if it is even as late as 2008 by the time the game is actually released.

hey i guess it is a mistake. try going back there and look at the one for little my maid. The date is exactly the same as gun shield one. this is so spastic…

quote:
Originally posted by Ecchifan:
Rightstuf uses that date to indicate the release date hasn't been set yet. They don't REALLY expect the game to be released in 2012; they just don't know when it'll be released.

I dunno... for those of us in on the joke, 2012 sounds about right for when Duke Nukem Forever will come out...

I remember the jokes about BattleCruiser 3000 AD and Dakitana, too...