Pocky....Here??!!

You are giving them far more credit then I. I’ve read some online interviews with a few of the big boys of ebay where they’ve been confronted over the amount of frauds and scams, and the big names admitted that they have zero incentive to care, as they are making money off each fraud and successful scam. It costs them money to do otherwise. By ebay’s own internal audits, over 30% of all the money they make is off frauds and scams. It really is not in the interest of their profits to care.

quote:
Originally posted by Darkstar:
You are giving them far more credit then I. (...) By ebay's own internal audits, over 30% of all the money they make is off frauds and scams. It really is not in the interest of their profits to care.

And don't forget eBay's PayPal, too [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/mad.gif[/img].

Well…interesting. To complete the strange “legit Ebay seller or not” question I got the one I ordered in the mail today.

It is legit, far as I can tell. Came with case, a Jast/PeaPri insert, and the disc isn’t CDR. I have no idea where he got these other than some kinda wholesale thing through PCR; or goes to lengths that I have never heard of out of a pirate.

Still, appears most of them (at Ebay) are much less principled pirates. Think I will stick to Jlist personally.

Buying direct does have the advantage of giving our importers and translators money. Which keeps their bills paid, and keeps them in business.

I have seen several H-games on ebay and bought them, all the ones I got are legit versions, the Vmate thing checks out, box, game manual everthing is there, UPC code etc. Bottom line, if the guy has around like 200+ feedback and 100%, chances are he/she is the real deal, the one I bought from is called Animegames and they sell only adult/anime games brand new with box etc. so either they are very good at copying to the degree of faking Vmate codes or more then likely they order in volume from Jstore or some other warehouse.

A raging (insert monster here) is charging right at you! You have but a split second to act or surely die! What will you do?!?!

• Reason with it
  • Wait

I’D SURELY WAIT. I’M PRAYING FOR THAT MONSTER TO COME AND EAT ME FOR GOOD.

…is what my Rumanian friend said.

Hi, sorry to the reader who had trouble getting our updates. Basically, since we send out a newsletter, some filters out there assume it must be spam, especially Yahoo, Hotmail and sometimes AOL. (We could pay them “protection money” to deliver the mails more accurately, but we’re against this…)

If anyone needs a Gmail invite, email me at peter-jlist, domain name jlist.com.

Other legitimate resellers of our games can be found online. Try Froogle, all the people there are legit as far as I know. Anime Nation, Right Stuf, and others will come up.

I do apologize if you ever failed to recieve a reply to a mail. For our part, we work very hard to keep all mails replied to in a timely manner, and I am personally awake at 2 am doing mails quite often. The Internet is just not what it once was…