Pointless Rants

Okay… this is dumb…

Japan wanted to buy a few F-22 Raptors from the US, because China is trying to develop their own 5th gen fighter, and the obsolete 3rd gen fighters in the JSDF are gonna get ownzed.

US Congress says no, because they don’t wanna share the secrets… WTF?

#1: Japan is a MAJOR ally of the US. It’s not pre-WW2 anymore. -_-

#2: Japan has the technology and infrastructure to build their own 5th gen fighter that will most likely be as badass as the Raptor. And their doing that in fact: Mitsubishi ATD-X

Now then. Considering that China is doing INSANE levels of corporate espionage these days… it’s very likely that they could steal tech data from the Japanese. Adding that to the tech data they’ve ALREADY stolen from the US - you might give them all they need to build a fighter equal to the F-22 Raptor and ATD-X.

So why the hell are we making Japan spend billions on reinventing the wheel, when China could steal that wheel for much less?

Plus letting Japan have the F-22 bolsters international relations between us… not to mention give jobs to US workers, since the planes would be built in the US and shipped to Japan.

Serious paranoia stupidity. :roll:

I’ll never understand politics. Someone pointed out to me, that the US has been sharing stealth secrets with Britian for almost a decade:

http://fas.org/man/dod-101/sys/land/fscs.htm

So not letting Japan have the same information is bad, how?

Meh… I just saw on the news a few weeks ago, a short story about the Japanese Diet debating on buying a few dozen Eurofighters for their stealth jet needs… so… yeah… a German factory is getting the $$$ instead.

Hey! Maybe someone should tell those idiots in Congress that the Japanese and Germans are buying weapons from each other again! :roll:

I am unhappy
-Rozen Maiden

“A silly man lies awake all night,
thinking of many things.
When the morning comes he is worn with care,
And his trouble is just as it was.”

Tis happened to me after I lost all my collected images over the years, all my games, all my enthusiasm to play them, and most of all… My motivation to do almost anything… And…some other reasons…

While my other…seems just the same and gradually being joyful and calm…

Just don’t the same thing to happen to others on the lost of important stuff/s…
Always remember…

“There are medicines for all afflictions but idleness.”

I truly need motivation right now…
Unless I want the other me to be dominant until I get this laziness off me… :frowning:

[ 09-23-2007, 02:44 AM: Message edited by: 13th ]