Poll: Favorite Princess Waltz Heroine *major spoilers*

hmmmm

Angela edges over Lun Lun who scores over Riko and Shizuka thats it, for the others, I dont really care much

Hmmm …

Suzushiro and Shizuka were my top picks - then Lun Lun, liesel and Angela … I really liked Chris before you “find out” (gasp!) she’s a girl … she changed and I didn’t care for her as much after that.

I loved listening to Suzushiro and Lun Lun have it out; if I didn’t have something of a sister fetish (don’t tell my little sister) I’d have put those two at the top of my list together.

Edit: But I was really disappointed you didn’t have a chance with Nadoka or any of the girls at school. (well, aside from the one)

Personality-wise:
Angela > Shizuka > Lun Lun > the rest of the cast. Too bad Iris is un-explorable.

I would put Shizuka as best character in term of story. Yet I think Pulltop has not been fair towards the characters, since Shizuka’s path reveals more of the plot.

Going off the topic a bit, I wonder how Nodoka is doing in the parallel world.

Lun Lun and Wisley. Though Lun Lun is by far my favourite. She’s fun, perky, tough, soft, funny, smart, and she’s sexy, pretty hard to pull off all of that at the same time, but the character does it. I like Wisley mostly because of the mystery and the arc after you’ve “chosen” her.

Ya I liked the Beast Princess Best. Her Story has the most explanation behind it. It was between her and Angela. I loved Lun Lun, but in a more Sisterly way lol.

That’s okay, leave her to me instead! :mrgreen:

From what I’ve seen on here, for some that would only make her more desirable :lol:

I would assume that at a minimum you are referring to me. :stuck_out_tongue:

For me, not just any sister-type will do. Has to be an imouto type. :stuck_out_tongue:

Certainly not judging :slight_smile:

Just not my thing.