Possibility of including censored versions?

Hello,

Recently Jast has been releasing many titles that interest me including Seishoujo’s Starless and Sunny Days but what holding me back is the idea that these are uncensored. I know most prefer uncensored but I find the cg’s look less detailed and artistically less pleasant when uncensored.

Is there any chance in the future Jast might include the regular censored versions on discs or even as separate discs or limited runs? I guess it’s too late for these upcoming titles though.

This is my first message here hope I’m posting in the right section.

I don't think there's much of a demand for mosaiced graphics. I do get what you mean though; in some games the uncensored genitals look pretty ugly.

I can imagine. The vast majority of users seem to hate censorship and I can understand their preference although I don't prefer it. I'm half asian and the only other couple friends I have who also prefer Japanese mosaics have various asian backgrounds too so I wonder if it might not just be an asian sensibility thing.

It would be awesome if Jast offered a mosaic option (maybe via patch and download or something) to those who buy future games. The files are already available to them I would think. Oh well maybe the few of us who prefer the original cg's + English text are just out of luck. : /

I think Peter was looking into some games that were only available censored, but that's a different case. I guess if you ask, they might be able to release a mosaic patch (although like Dark_Shiki said, I doubt there would be much of a demand for it.)

Warning, look at this thread before posting further. Your private information is in jeopardy.

Personally I don't care either way if the genitals are censored or not. But it'd be nice if the option was included.