PP Box/Cases?

Up until now, I’ve been borrowing from other friends or using download services to get games, and I don’t have a single game on disc. I’ve been wondering how PP does their packaging here?

For example, anyone who is into PC gaming knows what the standard cases are these days, they are thickish DVD cases that replaced the old boxes (that broke to pieces so easily), and I’m wondering what PP’s looks like. Anyone have a picture of one of theirs? I’m thinking of getting PW on disc (dont even think its on download anyways, but I’m starting to prefer the “physical feel” of having them), and want to know if the packaging is nice on these?

Are the labels printed of good quality (both disc and box)? Are boxes being used or dvd cases? Pictures would help if you got them. Do these come with manuals or no?

If they are using the cases that are standard today, then awesome, but if the old style of a box is gonna get me a bit iffy.

They do use cases that are the standard as of now (standard DVD cases) and the disc labels/cover have high quality printing.

They use standard (movie size, not game size) DVD cases. The quality of the art and disk are normal. Nothing really catches my attention. There are no manuals.

… If you’ve been borrowing from friends, wouldn’t you have seen a disk or box?

Sadly, they do not have legit versions of it (cheap bastards). Personally I would of preferred to see the game style dvd boxes, but really as long as it’s not those old box styles I should be ok. I’m just waiting for my next check to place the pre-order down for PW, hopefully pre-orders don’t close soon or I’ll miss out on the free shipping.

Thanks for the fast replies guys.

P.S - Now that I think of it, it’s probably better off with these kinds of DVD boxes, they take less space.

Then neither do you. Technically, even mentioning that is against the rules here.

These games commonly sell maybe 1-2 thousand units. Total. So it does matter. The reason we don’t get better games is no one buys the ones that come out.

Personally I switch the PP DVD cases out with higher quality cases from regular movies and switch em out lol [I try to keep the type of case the same, white with white, clear with clear, black with black…]
The printing quality of the artwork and DVD is good though!
The cases themselves though, uh… they are pretty good, but seem a little flimsy compared to an average movie or anime DVD case. [It’s how the front of the case seems to bend inwards slightly, instead of being flush… Of course I’m just picky :stuck_out_tongue: But I feel a little happier when I switch it out with a more expensive(?) DVD case. [… lol]]

The games with manuals are just a single good quality page or two, like you find in most DVDs that give just a brief explanation of what’s on the DVD. [episodes 1 - 4… Sakura’s Beginning! plus a pic]

Man, I said I’m buying the game (PW). Just because my friends are like that, doesn’t mean I am. I read the rules, and everything I said is in accordance to it. I realize this is a big title for PP, and want to see this market grow. I don’t have the games anymore anyways, they lent it to me to see if I would like such a game in the first place.

Every game you buy is more money going directly to the company that brings us these wonderful games. So of course we want to encourage you to— er— be legit. :smiley: