Pre-order question for staff

To whom it may concern,

I have tried, unsuccessfully, for the past two weeks to contact Peach Princess sales in order to cancel my preorder for X-Change 2. I’m going out of town soon and I need to conserve money so, unfortunately, I cannot afford to purchase the game anymore. I have tried emailing PeaPri’s sales address twice with no response and I also emailed Jast’s sales address once since one of my confirmation emails came from them and they never responded either. Does anyone officially from PeaPri know why no one will email me back and get this taken care of? Should I direct my email somewhere else? Help…please…

-Harlequin

If they simpy send you the item and bill your card, you can almost assuredly get them to accept a return under the circumstances.

I can understand you would prefer to avoid this happening if possible. Well, all I can recommend is be persistent. If you have to, call information and ask for Peach Princess’ phone number (if you’ve ever received anything in the mail from them, you can get their address).

And finally, here’s a tangentially related link from one of my favorite websites (not that I’m saying ANYthing about Pea Pri here, they’re very professional, I just find the article interesting):

http://www.snopes.com/inboxer/scams/supplies.htm

did you try emailing sales@peachprincess.com?
That’s the email to refer to when you have problems with your order

in the meantime, I will direct this to the staff myself; hold on

Lamuness,

Yes, I tried both sales@peachprincess.com and sales@jastusa.com

I made the preorder through PeaPri’s website, but I got two email confimations: one from PeaPri and one from Jast. So far I’ve emailed both of the above addresses twice over the course of two weeks and received no response.

Thanks for the help Lamuness, I appreciate it.

-Harlequin

well I don’t really work for peapri so I can’t really help you with your order at all, sorry. All I can do is notify them myself about this matter. That’s the best I can do.

Hi, Harlequin. What is your name and/or email address? I am trying to find any mail from you at all but can’t see anything. It might have been a “the mail server thought it was spam” situation, in which case we can find the mail. Of course if we sent you any mistaken items at all we’d accept a return and refund.

Peter,

I just sent an email directly to you at the address listed here. In case THAT doesn’t get through, my order # on my preorder is 4305.

-Harlequin