Pre-ordering

Ok then… how was their estimate on price then?

and here we go back to the lieing thingy, cant u just make something up? like yes! it will be out by october 31! (see now that wouldnt be a lie because i didnt tell you a year(i could have meant 2006) see now if you say december or march… you have like 20 years to release this game… (because even some marketing scams have a limit) and 20 years just seems right.

quote:
Originally posted by Gambit:
since technically this is about preordering im just trying to confirm something...
Rightstuf has Little MY Maid listed for october 31... how accurate is that date?

It is fictitious. There was a previous date claiming it would be out by the end of June that I forwarded to Peter's attention.

The ‘estimate’ on price isn’t actually an estimate, since you can get the price by going to the preorder page on the Peach Princess site. I believe it’s accurate, but am too tired to bother to check.

quote:
Originally posted by woodelf:
Also lots of pre-orders helps
PP have $$$ to spend on getting the new games
out the door.

While on that subject how does that work... ive kinda wondered... whe ya preorder they dont take your money until they finish, so would our preordering just tell them about how much they can spend to make the product?
so if we dont preorder... they just have to work less... maybe thats why its taking them so long to translate brave soul... cuz im the only guy who preodered it... and they know a whole 50$ is coming in... so 1 guy is working on it! (ok maybe not.. just a funny thought)

[This message has been edited by Gambit (edited 09-13-2002).]

You aren’t the only one who preodered Brave Soul. I have also. Many others have as well. It will be done when it is, we have to accept that if it is to be done right, it will take time.

I know, i was just trying to picture a room full of peapri employees looking at a print out of their preorders… just wishing for 1 more so they can get another case of beer…