Pregunta

I think you need to speak English, not many here understands Spanish, me included. The babelfish, as usual, is of limited use:

Gustaria to know to me for when it is had programmed the exit of the game of X CHANGE 3 and if they have glided to remove this series in Animation either in format VHS or DVD. Thanks.

As for my message through babelfish:

Le pienso necesidad de hablar inglÈs, no muchos aquÌ entiendo espaÒol, yo incluÌ.

I somehow doubt it’s more grammatically correct the other way…

[This message has been edited by AG3 (edited 10-20-2004).]

All right, let’s see if I can put my limited Spanish to actual use!

Ud. deberia hablar ingles, como AG3 habla. Hablo un poco espanol. No entiendo su pregunta totalamente, pero no se cuando el juego X-change 3 se transduzcara al ingles. No he oido de un animacion de X-change 3 en el japon o en el E.E.U.U. Yo pedra las otras personas aqui.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-20-2004).]

Here’s a better translation of what he’s asking: "I would like to know when X-change 3 is going to be released and if they have planned to make this series into an anime, and if it will be in VHS or DVD format. Thanks."

Tell me if you guys know, and I’ll see if I can translate it into Spanish for him.

[This message has been edited by Dark_Shiki (edited 10-20-2004).]

Well, there’s no release date fom Peach Princess, I don’t think they even started the translation process yet. But PeaPri doesn’t give estimated release dates anymore for fear of long delays and angry people, i.e. Little My Maid. And as far as I’m aware, I haven’t heard anything about an anime based on it.

------------------
精神 の 神

How long did it take to translate X-change 2, just for comparison’s sake?

X-change 3 fue lanzado al mercado JaponÈs en Junio del 2004 (ver aquÌ aquÌ y aquÌ) y adquirido para el mercado en InglÈs recientemente en Julio del 2004 (ver el anuncio aqui), pero no hay una fecha oficial para su lanzamiento. Si necesitas una traduccion de dicho anuncio, nos avisa, por favor.

En cuanto al anime, no creo que hayan producido un anime de este juego todavÌa (falta ver que dice los otros miembros) y de existir, no me extraÒarÌa que fuera en DVD regiÛn 2.

Edit: translation of the post:

X-Change 3 was released in the Japanese market in June 2004 (check here y here) and was licensed for US release in July 2004 (check announcement here), however there is no schedule release date. If you need a translation of the announcement, please let us know.

As for the anime, I don’t think they have produced one yet (let’s wait what the other members say) and in the case it does exist, I guess it would be in R2 DVD.

[This message has been edited by fxho (edited 10-20-2004).]

Not sure. We’ll see what he says in response to fxho and me.

I think it will take about 2-3 years from now,after all PP is still working on LMM now.So who knows when they will start working on X-Change 3,not to mention PP is a bit slow

If he’s looking for spanish ver.,tell him he will have better chance translating it him self

Actually, I just reread the “future games?” thread, and Lamuness said that they are currently translating X-change 3. But I don’t know if KAORU is still here. AG3 might have scared him off with his BabelSpanish.

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
AG3 might have scared him off with his BabelSpanish. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if Babblefish managed to turn my simple reply into a either a death threat or a cheesy pick-up line.

No anime has been made for xchange. I’m pretty sure I would have heard about it if there were

quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Shiki:
Actually, I just reread the "future games?" thread, and Lamuness said that they are currently translating X-change 3. But I don't know if KAORU is still here. AG3 might have scared him off with his BabelSpanish. [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]

Really?Oh,well haven't read that thread so I didn't know.But I guess I'll change my estimation to 1 year since I just remembered PP is faster in translating XChange than any other games.And why is that?Oh no,maybe all PP staff like transetive ^_^

[QUOTE]Originally posted by wanfu2k1:
No anime has been made for xchange. I'm pretty sure I would have heard about it if there were [/QUOTE

And I'm sure it would be a hentai anime.A no plot game made into anime,the possibility hot hardcore hentai [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img]

quote:
But I guess I'll change my estimation to 1 year since I just remembered PP is faster in translating XChange than any other games.And why is that?Oh no,maybe all PP staff like transetive ^_^

X-Change sells well and so is a sure winner.
quote:
Originally posted by RedHell:

And I'm sure it would be a hentai anime.A no plot game made into anime,the possibility hot hardcore hentai [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/smile.gif[/img][/B]

And again I think I would have heard about it if they were releasing one [img]http://princess.cybrmall.net/ubb/wink.gif[/img]