Pretty Soldier Wars A.D. 2048 is it all bout tentacles?

You probably have to see some tentacles, since there’s a good chance you’ll lose a fight playing the game at some point. I suppose if you’re a tentacle hater like me you’d just have to quickskip the scene. I just hope there’s some scenes without tentacles.

There are events without tentacles in this title: true love sex and whatnot. However the “monsters” you encounter are of the traditional tentacle rape variety. :slight_smile: So far of what I’ve encountered in the original Japanese version, the winnable girls have true love and tentacle rape events, and there are a number of “generic victims” that you run across that encounter Mr. Tentacles from time to time. :stuck_out_tongue:

I hope so. I want to buy this game too - because the nice CGs and the playability - but, like you i hate tentacle-rape.

We can allways fast-forward the dirty scenes, right? :wink:

Whats wrong with tentacles? (Evil Smile)

Yes. I totally agree. Tentacles are our friends. :slight_smile:

Just if you are the monster/devil. Not if you are the girl. :stuck_out_tongue:

My boyfriend the demon sulks that there are never any true-love tentacle games…

Now that would be an interesting story!

Plus I feel thay tenticle sex is completely and utterly awesome and one of the greatest things/ideas to have ever come out of Japan. Best way for one thing to attack multiple girls and multiple holes at any one time. Brilliant!

(Twincest with tentacles :smiley: )
Hmmm… Narg do you have any?

[quote]
Originally posted by Nero Blackheart:
[b] (Twincest with tentacles :slight_smile:

MinDeaD BlooD has it’s moment with Mana & Mayu discovering DUST, but the undisputed king of tentacle hentai with twins is the Inyochu series from Tinker Bell. Not much in terms of plot, but the creativity and raw brutality is perfection. :smiley:

[ 07-20-2007, 11:47 PM: Message edited by: Nargrakhan ]

Now that you said it I do recall seeing Mana and Mayu having some tentacle fun (shees how could I forget that). Hmmm… I need to get that Inyochu for my collection. Thanks.

Let me start off with saying, that each winnable girl does indeed have non-tentacle and tentacle sex available. Due to the nature of the game, you inevitably see tentacle sex, but it has several scenes that are normal: good endings and the like. :wink:

This might be slightly off-topic, but a few years back I got hold of a live-action version of La Blue Girl on video. The entire last third of the movie is a tentacle-rape scene featuring Miki and her girlfriend. I’m not really a fan of this sort of thing, but in this case it was really well done. I’ve seen it about 97 times. The screen shots I’ve seen of PSW don’t do that much for me. I think the difference is that the tentacles have to move. You have to see them slithering across nipples or invading panties. A static picture of tentacles stuffed into various body parts just doesn’t cut it. On the other hand, tentacles are just wrong and we’re all going to burn in Hell. Have a nice day.

Tentacle sex is wrong and preverted.
(Turns back in the chair to face Gore)
Wouldn’t you agree?
(Turns back to face the PC, freezes in horror)
Err… I was saying that tencatle sex is great, no wonderfull and every charater that uses tentacles to rape, dismember, disembovel, torture, evicerate, and drive poor virgins insane are really really the best.
(Gore still standing behind me)
…I might not be putting up any more posts, bye all, have a nice da-(cut off)-

The pendant!
Draw it out!
Quickly!

Hah I beat the loser with my bare hands!
(Gore appears again)
Umm in reality I sold my family to him in exchange for my life… please dont hurt me?

Just curious, but just how many eroge are there with that particular stuff in it? (answer to this is optional)
Anyway, Narg-san, I’m just asking to see if there are any of the tentacle genre that you’d personally reccomend (name as many as you want just in case I have trouble finding some). Let’s just say I’m curious (I’ll admit I’m more of a light game fan but I do occasionally check out the dark stuff from time to time).

Hard&pure tentacle stuff is Not My Kink, but, as introduction to the genre (aka lots of sex with monsters, but nothing too much extreme), I strongly recommend the Mahou Senshi compilation. Interesting story (almost unique for an erotic videogame, the male protagonist has gained popularity with erogame fans), SUBLIME graphics and musics and lots of beautiful girls within a single DVD, which includes FOUR (not three, as Himeya says) complete b-games.
Besides the Complete Disc, the only tentacle game I’ve played is a spin-off of the Mahou Senshi saga, Kourin Tenshi En Ciel Rena, slighty less “advanced”/good but still boasting a few original quirks (the main character is a girl and ALL the consensual sex is lesbian in nature -therefore I would like to suggest this game as possible candidate for the Yuri thread, too-).