Pretty Soldier Wars -- should we lose on purpose for h-s

This is probably a question for those who have played the Japanese version, seeing as how the English version isn’t out yet. So if I understand correctly, if you lose, the girl/s get raped by tentacle monsters. In that case, shouldn’t players be losing on purpose to get the h-scenes? Unless of course the player hates tentacles =D.

Also, do they just recycle the same h-scenes over and over depending on the monsters or is it fresh stuff every time?

[ 07-27-2007, 08:16 PM: Message edited by: ReMeDy ]

Well, if supposedly the game’s pretty hard, you’ll probably lose a few times along the way… :slight_smile:

errhm, the english version is out already if you didn’t know about it by now…

This isn’t the case, actually - I can clarify via PM if you’d like, but might as well keep the spoilers out of the thread here for now.

[b]

There are fresh scenes for each battle, but again the way they’re triggered means that they don’t appear in the way you might think.

It’s true that in Lightning Warrior Raidy there are some scenes you’ll only be able to view by losing battles, so if that’s more your style you’ll have something to look forward to. :3

I try to avoid getting my ass handed to me, especially when it might actually be my ass.

Its out!? Hmm, I preordered mine but haven’t heard anything on it. I’ll have to look into this! Eee! Tenticles away!

I think it’s out. I got a message saying payment was processed and it would be shipped soon (1-2 days) back on the 20th. Haven’t got it yet, though. (That’s actually why I joined, to see if anyone actually had gotten it, or if there was a last minute snag. Guess the mail is just slow)

I got my copy on Monday, July 30, 2007, but I’ve yet to play it. It shipped on Tuesday, July 24, 2007 from San Diego, California and I live in Los Angeles, California. The USPS seems to be getting a bit slower these days, I guess, seeing as how it took 6 days to cross 100+ miles.

The game was first available on Friday July 20, 2007 at Otakon, though I don’t know when orders started to officially ship.

I plan to start tackling the game soon. I do wonder if the difficulty will really be tough for me, as some others have mentioned on the Q & A Thread. My only other SRPG experience is Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance on GCN (an awesome game, btw), which I’ve completed fully (normal + hard) and maybe half of the original Fire Emblem on GBA. I wonder if PSW can satiate me until The Goddess of Dawn releases.

I’ve also completed Piece of Wonder, but that was way too easy.

[ 07-31-2007, 04:21 AM: Message edited by: Mockingbird ]